Why do mystery boxes with timers get taken down before the clearly stated time is not expired?

DuttyJoxDuttyJox Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Answers

• DuttyJoxDuttyJox Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I purchased 7 and went and upgraded the players i received. Went back to buy 3 more for the guaranteed player and the boxes were gone. Now the only way to get those boxes is to spend $49.99 on a bundle when they should still be available according to the timer. 
    edited November 2019
    🤔
    edited November 2019
    😖
    edited November 2019
    🤭
    edited November 2019
    🤨
    ⁉️
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think you are referring to the specials box.  I wasnt on the app at the time but I heard it was there.  Clearly was a mistake but instead of addressing it, they just bait and switch things and pull it without a word.   At this point Im used to that kind of behavior but it doesnt make it acceptable.  Sorry that it affected you, I'd say your best shot is to contact CS and see if they will refund your gold.  Best of luck
    I think you are referring to the specials box.  I wasnt on the app at the time but I heard it was there.  Clearly was a mistake but instead of addressing it, they just bait and switch things and pull it without a word.   At this point Im used to that kind of behavior but it doesnt make it acceptable.  Sorry that it affected you, I'd say your best shot is to contact CS and see if they will refund your gold.  Best of luck
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    This thread has 10 posts from 2 people. How long was the special box in the store? I never noticed it
    This thread has 10 posts from 2 people. How long was the special box in the store? I never noticed it
    Swear I didn’t do that on purpose I think this thread is glitched. Much like everything else in the game 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It wasn't in there too long, maybe an hour and a half to two hours.
    Just no.