WOH Royale 11/13

navyjack77navyjack77 745 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Well, it looks like we may be going back to a Prime player for the rewards today. At least that is what I’m thinking since we see Bote from 2 weeks ago back on screen. I am hoping this is the case. I can’t remember much about WOH this time last year cause I wasn’t able to cycle yet, but I’m pretty sure the Royale or WOH box had a mix of Legends and Prime players. The legends were 10% odds to pull while the Prime guys were at 90% overall. If those kinds of boxes were the rewards, then I would be happy, but last weekends Royale boxes were not even close. This is why I hope the go back to a Prime player, and selfishly, I am hoping for a catcher or 1B I can cap today. Anything other than 2B, SS, or 3B would be okay. I know most people, including myself would love a switch hitter with double late inning skills, but that ain’t happening. How about a lefty with stackable skills for WOH. Max 450 would be nice, but let’s see at least a Max 435-440 this time. Good luck today everyone and have fun tapping away. 
Prev1

Comments

  • DFBBDFBB 4,199 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    Well, there's evo now. I'm glad they threw  a bone to guys below diamond, but it suggests that the cool-down isn't going to disappear anytime soon. Here's hoping I'm dead wrong.
    I don't expect to do any WoH today, but I hope they're pushing things forward. Gl to to everyone!
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    The player no one asked for...
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru 131 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    A right handed SS is offered in the same week as Ernie Branks in WoH HoF? Classic.  
  • DFBBDFBB 4,199 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    A right handed SS is offered in the same week as Ernie Branks in WoH HoF? Classic.  
    It's actually Royale? ok, bad joke...Man, its sad that I didn't even flinch. Like, there wasn't even disappointment because there's no longer any expectations. Good luck to those who need the evo...
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,413 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    Now all the fun is sucked out of Wed too.
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

  • navyjack77navyjack77 745 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think it was 4-5 weeks ago that Rojas was the Royale WOH prize. He was a 420 but stackable skills. Story’s skills are the same as Cabrera’s from 2 weeks ago. At least Cabrera is a switch hitter. Story does have fairly low speed for a Max 430 though. He’ll look okay in my DH spot for a bit.
  • RippersRippers 55 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'll cap him for CVC  tomorrow. Will help me achieve Field Pass milestones. After that DH. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC 527 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    pray for good boxes?
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC 527 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I actually have all my players capped now so buying boxes is something ill be doing again.....once I can get this cycle done. Monday's ridiculousness has drained so much motivation from me
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer 93 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @DFBB maybe you know of pitchers today? Heading into tier 3 now and it seems like “All-Star” line-up not the usual Royale hurlers.
    Still love WOH concept and play for the fun of it even with disappointing player rewards, though do remember getting much better player and ancillary rewards. 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer 49 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    First three rounds felt like All-Star lineup, but I wasn't paying close attention. Started tracking at 4.4.

    4.4 thru 4.8 is LRRRR. Got beat at 4.8 with a poor matchup. 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer 93 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Agree up to level 3 is (unless in-game switchers) definitely All-Star. Level 4 is definitely NOT. Just beat Kershaw lefty on lefty Matt Olsen dub on base skill, so thanks for update @DomerHomer. Now who’s the canary in level 5 coal mine lol
  • JTANDMEJTANDME 442 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thinking about just taking the day off... nobody came to join the club so there is surely no chance at top 50 even on the leader board. The WOH reward is a true rinse and repeat. The boxes, well let's just say Cooper is the Musial I wanted the last two days and still never got so not banking on that one either. Prime/Bonus... yeah let's play that for the multiplier, oh wait no bonus guys. 

    All said, will hammer some games towards FP milestones but not going to be a grind day as was hoping for.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,058 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Yeah I'm on 4 and this isn't all star either.

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • ReecesReeces 88 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    level 5  last 4 RRRL    
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer 49 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    Thanks @Reeces. Any chance you have 5.1-5.6?

    4.4-4.10 = LRRRRRR
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY 1,773 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Haven’t multipliers been the same for like 3 weeks now? Makes sense they would just leave it at prime 7 woh 4 bg 1 tourn 1 for the rest of the year.... you know, the ones that cost gold/money to play....
  • JTANDMEJTANDME 442 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Haven’t multipliers been the same for like 3 weeks now? Makes sense they would just leave it at prime 7 woh 4 bg 1 tourn 1 for the rest of the year.... you know, the ones that cost gold/money to play....
    But they need to be a mystery  ;) Can't let every know right away lol.
  • ReecesReeces 88 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thanks @Reeces. Any chance you have 5.1-5.6?

    4.4-4.10 = LRRRRRL
    Sorry, I don't keep track of the early ones...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,058 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    4.10 is a rightyType your comment

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer 93 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    4.9 & 4.10 are right handed as well
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer 49 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Yikes, blew that one. Will edit original comment. Thanks @drsmartassphd !
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,058 PostsRegistered Users, Member

    Here is what I have for 4:

    RRLLR RRRRR

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,058 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Here is what I have for 5:
    RLLRR RRRRL

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats 828 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    At least I finally found a use for Ron Cey.  He easily flicked away Lester with a video boost.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte 582 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What time does CVC start on Thursday?  When do I need to leave my current club to make it to my CVC club in time?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,058 PostsRegistered Users, Member

    Level 1:

    RRRLL RRLRR

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • MattattackMattattack New Member 1,150 PostsRegistered Users
    What time does CVC start on Thursday?  When do I need to leave my current club to make it to my CVC club in time?
    You have to choose between Royale rewards and the overnight cvc.   The overnight cvc ends an hour before the event the next days starts.   Just peachy isnt 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,058 PostsRegistered Users, Member

    Level 2:

    RRLRR   RRLRR

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats 828 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019

    Level 1:

    RRRLL RRLRR

    If anyone on my team loses a Level 1 round regardless of matchup they are immediately benched for the rest of the level.  
Sign In or Register to comment.