WOH Royale 11/13

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Well, it looks like we may be going back to a Prime player for the rewards today. At least that is what I’m thinking since we see Bote from 2 weeks ago back on screen. I am hoping this is the case. I can’t remember much about WOH this time last year cause I wasn’t able to cycle yet, but I’m pretty sure the Royale or WOH box had a mix of Legends and Prime players. The legends were 10% odds to pull while the Prime guys were at 90% overall. If those kinds of boxes were the rewards, then I would be happy, but last weekends Royale boxes were not even close. This is why I hope the go back to a Prime player, and selfishly, I am hoping for a catcher or 1B I can cap today. Anything other than 2B, SS, or 3B would be okay. I know most people, including myself would love a switch hitter with double late inning skills, but that ain’t happening. How about a lefty with stackable skills for WOH. Max 450 would be nice, but let’s see at least a Max 435-440 this time. Good luck today everyone and have fun tapping away. 
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Well, there's evo now. I'm glad they threw  a bone to guys below diamond, but it suggests that the cool-down isn't going to disappear anytime soon. Here's hoping I'm dead wrong.
    I don't expect to do any WoH today, but I hope they're pushing things forward. Gl to to everyone!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    A right handed SS is offered in the same week as Ernie Branks in WoH HoF? Classic.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    A right handed SS is offered in the same week as Ernie Branks in WoH HoF? Classic.  
    It's actually Royale? ok, bad joke...Man, its sad that I didn't even flinch. Like, there wasn't even disappointment because there's no longer any expectations. Good luck to those who need the evo...
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Now all the fun is sucked out of Wed too.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I think it was 4-5 weeks ago that Rojas was the Royale WOH prize. He was a 420 but stackable skills. Story’s skills are the same as Cabrera’s from 2 weeks ago. At least Cabrera is a switch hitter. Story does have fairly low speed for a Max 430 though. He’ll look okay in my DH spot for a bit.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I'll cap him for CVC  tomorrow. Will help me achieve Field Pass milestones. After that DH. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    pray for good boxes?
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I actually have all my players capped now so buying boxes is something ill be doing again.....once I can get this cycle done. Monday's ridiculousness has drained so much motivation from me
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @DFBB maybe you know of pitchers today? Heading into tier 3 now and it seems like “All-Star” line-up not the usual Royale hurlers.
    Still love WOH concept and play for the fun of it even with disappointing player rewards, though do remember getting much better player and ancillary rewards. 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    First three rounds felt like All-Star lineup, but I wasn't paying close attention. Started tracking at 4.4.

4.4 thru 4.8 is LRRRR. Got beat at 4.8 with a poor matchup. 
    Agree up to level 3 is (unless in-game switchers) definitely All-Star. Level 4 is definitely NOT. Just beat Kershaw lefty on lefty Matt Olsen dub on base skill, so thanks for update @DomerHomer. Now who’s the canary in level 5 coal mine lol
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Thinking about just taking the day off... nobody came to join the club so there is surely no chance at top 50 even on the leader board. The WOH reward is a true rinse and repeat. The boxes, well let's just say Cooper is the Musial I wanted the last two days and still never got so not banking on that one either. Prime/Bonus... yeah let's play that for the multiplier, oh wait no bonus guys. 

All said, will hammer some games towards FP milestones but not going to be a grind day as was hoping for.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah I'm on 4 and this isn't all star either.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited November 2019
    level 5  last 4 RRRL    
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

edited November 2019
    Thanks @Reeces. Any chance you have 5.1-5.6?

4.4-4.10 = LRRRRRR
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Haven’t multipliers been the same for like 3 weeks now? Makes sense they would just leave it at prime 7 woh 4 bg 1 tourn 1 for the rest of the year.... you know, the ones that cost gold/money to play....
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Haven’t multipliers been the same for like 3 weeks now? Makes sense they would just leave it at prime 7 woh 4 bg 1 tourn 1 for the rest of the year.... you know, the ones that cost gold/money to play....
    But they need to be a mystery  ;) Can't let every know right away lol.
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thanks @Reeces. Any chance you have 5.1-5.6?

4.4-4.10 = LRRRRRL
    Sorry, I don't keep track of the early ones...
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

4.10 is a rightyType your comment

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

4.9 & 4.10 are right handed as well
    Yikes, blew that one. Will edit original comment. Thanks @drsmartassphd !

Here is what I have for 4:

RRLLR RRRRR

Here is what I have for 5:
    RLLRR RRRRL

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    At least I finally found a use for Ron Cey.  He easily flicked away Lester with a video boost.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    What time does CVC start on Thursday?  When do I need to leave my current club to make it to my CVC club in time?

Level 1:

RRRLL RRLRR

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    What time does CVC start on Thursday?  When do I need to leave my current club to make it to my CVC club in time?
    You have to choose between Royale rewards and the overnight cvc.   The overnight cvc ends an hour before the event the next days starts.   Just peachy isnt 

Level 2:

RRLRR   RRLRR

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2019

Level 1:

RRRLL RRLRR

If anyone on my team loses a Level 1 round regardless of matchup they are immediately benched for the rest of the level.  

Level 3:

RRRRR  RLLLR