Silver Slugger box

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Thoughts?

I am on the fence whether chasing Cooper is worth it at max 510 with rather high speed.

Already pulled Musial for 6.10 so don't need him badly, but I think this is also the first box in awhile with 2 legend hitters and no legend pitchers. Currently running max 490 Buckner at 1B, is Cooper such a big upgrade? I think I need to find those multiplier factors for what his stats look like at Gold 10.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Best box I've seen in a while
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Cooper should be about 334/295/182 at Gold. I'd take all day long.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Tried 1 box, after beating WoH, on the word of  @retirepujols saying it was the best box in a while. Thanks for that post brother!!!

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I think I have resigned myself to the fact that my primary team will not get an upgrade to Edmonds at lefty finisher and my secondary team will not draw another legend period. Nice snag @fahhq2

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    I think I have resigned myself to the fact that my primary team will not get an upgrade to Edmonds at lefty finisher and my secondary team will not draw another legend period. Nice snag @fahhq2

my finisher for my main is 470 Kruk.... my secondary team has pulled 4 legends in the past two weeks... all of which are pitchers,
    I'm sure a Legend will come now... I just blew my lxp on upgrades.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    So yeah, pulling Jackie doesn't reset the pity timer. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Tried 1 box, after beating WoH, on the word of  @retirepujols saying it was the best box in a while. Thanks for that post brother!!!

🤩
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I'm sure someone else probably already posted this and I just missed it, but pretty sure the reason Jackie didn't reset the pity timer is because he's being counted as a bxp player for re-pulls. Just look at that mad BXP for a second pull!!

LOL eventually managed to pull my target Cooper as well. About 22K gold spent. 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Trying real hard not to spend gold chasing Cecil. 😳  I agree he’s best player released in some time but I feel like a comparable 520 being released has to be around the corner. Soooooo I’m gonna pass.. I think 😱
    Am I crazy or weren't fan reward Carew as well as Stan the Man 520 lefties?
    Nope... Carew is 500 for sure.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Carew was definitely not a 520 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    had to buy 6 boxes to get him.    My lucky day I guess
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    duckk123 said:

my finisher for my main is 470 Kruk.... my secondary team has pulled 4 legends in the past two weeks... all of which are pitchers,
    Can you close HOF with him?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Wish it was another position already have 2 legend first basemen Jim Rice and John Kruk. Need SS or C or 2B so I’ll take a pass and hope the next box is just as good with a different position. 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Already had Pesky, got Banks monday and Trammell first box today.  I'm in SS overload.  I do need a legend 2b so hopefully theres a LH one coming soon.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    I do need a legend 2b so hopefully theres a LH one coming soon.
    I hope someone reads this;  Carew would have been perfect if I was loaded (50k FR)......make that a double and roll #42 into that statement as well.  Last weekend had a 520 rhb 2b so they are out there.....a hole in my own lineup as well.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Waverunner….check your PM's