Do you support the Cool Down Period?

2Next

Comments

• spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    No
    A three hour cool down is all that's needed. This will keep cvc sniping in check. But if I had any say so, I'd get rid of it completely, and go back to the drawing board. So many players are unhappy with this new GLU forced way of playing. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    No
    somewhere there is a toilet full of shit meme begging to be posted...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    No
    So far there has not been 1 good reason to support it-at least from what I’ve read on here. Glu seems to be the only one benefiting from this. Have we all been sniped in cvc? Sure but  is that really enough reason to support it? Not to me. I rarely change clubs but I used a discount club once and I’ve also jumped in clubs of other forum members to help them out-even though it cost me my own club rewards. Also, I’ve had fun playing in forum clubs on Monday’s. The ones that support seem to be too worried about everyone else instead of worrying about themselves. I’m sure that they are also used to receiving participation trophies even when they finish last. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    No
    2003cobra said:
    So far there has not been 1 good reason to support it-at least from what I’ve read on here. Glu seems to be the only one benefiting from this. Have we all been sniped in cvc? Sure but  is that really enough reason to support it? Not to me. I rarely change clubs but I used a discount club once and I’ve also jumped in clubs of other forum members to help them out-even though it cost me my own club rewards. Also, I’ve had fun playing in forum clubs on Monday’s. The ones that support seem to be too worried about everyone else instead of worrying about themselves. I’m sure that they are also used to receiving participation trophies even when they finish last. 
    All of this.  The only time I've left my club was to join the forum Monday club.  That was lots of fun.  I always hated participation trophies, but that's the crowd you have to cater to these days.
    Just no.