WOH Royale 11/13

2Next

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Im counting on you lol
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Im counting on you lol
    He's right.  First 3 levels are the same pitchers as AS.  Levels 4 and 5 are whatever glu came up with... and then mid event glu will change it all up like they did two weeks ago with level 5.10
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

That's what I got fellas.

1-3 reflects All Star

4-5 is, well....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Thinking about just taking the day off... nobody came to join the club so there is surely no chance at top 50 even on the leader board. 
    Why aren't you with the club today? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    What time does CVC start on Thursday?  When do I need to leave my current club to make it to my CVC club in time?
    You have to choose between Royale rewards and the overnight cvc.   The overnight cvc ends an hour before the event the next days starts.   Just peachy isnt 
    Ok.  So if I need to get through 12 hour cool down, before joining my CVC team....I need to be out of other club by what time on Thursday morning?  10am?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Thinking about just taking the day off... nobody came to join the club so there is surely no chance at top 50 even on the leader board. 
    Why aren't you with the club today? 
    I got caught in cool down hell. Left our Monday party too late so I ended up missing one clash yesterday. Then to compound matters I can't get my line app to load so I didn't know where you guys were anyway. Right now me and 2020KC are sitting in 33rd waiting for the boom. I think the only bonus guys either of us have are Banks and I got 360 Murph and Greinke (Out of 12 boxes). Murph is leveled but Greinke won't be.   
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    I got caught in cool down hell. Left our Monday party too late so I ended up missing one clash yesterday. Then to compound matters I can't get my line app to load so I didn't know where you guys were anyway. Right now me and 2020KC are sitting in 33rd waiting for the boom. I think the only bonus guys either of us have are Banks and I got 360 Murph and Greinke (Out of 12 boxes). Murph is leveled but Greinke won't be.   
    Oh boy, you and @matt_sackett? Sounds like trouble
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Oh boy, you and @matt_sackett? Sounds like trouble
    Theres been no video's yet...and the hookers just left.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    What happens in my club... stays in my club lmao
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

That's what I got fellas.

1-3 reflects All Star

4-5 is, well....

I’m getting tempted to try Royale tower with a prime. How would this difficulty compare to this last weekend?

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Haven’t multipliers been the same for like 3 weeks now? Makes sense they would just leave it at prime 7 woh 4 bg 1 tourn 1 for the rest of the year.... you know, the ones that cost gold/money to play....
    I’m calling tourneys at 7.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I’d say 4 and 5 are a bit harder than they were last weekend, although with 5.10 being a LHP, it lets people unleash their big righty closer (mine’s a 450 so I needed a 40 gold boost)
    buddydave said:
    @Bigpredfan I’d say 4 and 5 are a bit harder than they were last weekend, although with 5.10 being a LHP, it lets people unleash their big righty closer (mine’s a 450 so I needed a 40 gold boost)
    Appreciate it. I was able to clear it with an 80 gold boost (only gold spent). After using my video restart on 5-9 due to some bad RNG I decided to not push it with a lower boost. Seeing as how i have 4 batters under 430 I might be looking at cycle capping if this tower stays around 

• RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Destroyed by the re-bracket once again. Went from a bracket where the #1 club had about 150 million to one where the #1 club had almost 25 billion. Hope everyone else had better luck! 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My bracket leader has 52 billion. So no luck here. Went from 6th to 19th so not too bad
    edited November 2019
    My bracket leader has 49 billion. Good thing I’m in that club (it makes my 1.1 bil look measly)
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    2nd to 3rd and now back in 2nd.  First before and after way out of reach today.   Good times.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Went from 25 to 22 back to 29.  
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited November 2019
    The re-bracket was kind to me yesterday. I went into royale day with no expectations knowing I needed to play tournaments for BGs for Thursday. I opened 10 boxes and the only play I got was Trammell. I hovered around 15th for most of the day until the re-bracket hit.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This was the first WoH I didnt bother beating this year. Sub par prime player who usually gets a 200x cvc multiplier just isnt worth it anymore. I just went bowling with my brother and some friends instead. I've decided to just skip out from now on until they have something worth sinking hours into cycle capping. I'm good on resources so I don't even need that. The minimum these guys should be is 450-470ish primes & 500 legends.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Heck, I would have chased him even if it was for bonus PXP when you land duplicate players.  Even that would have been worth it.  But hours and hours in to getting a guy with worthless skills at this stage of the game eliminates all desire to grind it out.

i can’t even imagine how big dogs feel when they see this.  I’m only at gold, and he’s completely useless to even me
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I should have checked the forum first I didn't realize the last 2 were R-L, so of course I used my finishers backwards going R-L which made things more difficult. Kept getting curved out so ended up needing to use about 500 gold to finish. Which I guess isn't terrible 500 gold for a prime considering 500 gold box usually just gets me bxp...
    I might be wrong, because I haven’t paid much attention to the tower until yesterday, but I’d bet 5-10 is the POTW box player. I remember hearing that it was a 360 one week and it was the player who had lost his boost from the previous week