My Team Is Gone ?

crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I have been playing this game for 2 years or so. I had a few minor issues along the way , like the franchise player slot freezing and so on. Two days ago, it froze again. I asked for help and "they" fixed it. Today I go to log on and my entire team is gone. I got the lets learn how to play screen. Looked for my team and it's gone. Has this happened to any one before? If so, was it fixed? I don't use facebook and never will. Any other way theu can assit? Ca they help me via email or ID name? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I have been playing this game for 2 years or so. I had a few minor issues along the way , like the franchise player slot freezing and so on. Two days ago, it froze again. I asked for help and "they" fixed it. Today I go to log on and my entire team is gone. I got the lets learn how to play screen. Looked for my team and it's gone. Has this happened to any one before? If so, was it fixed? I don't use facebook and never will. Any other way theu can assit? Ca they help me via email or ID name? Any help would be appreciated.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you backed it up(email/fb), you should be able to log in. If not, maybe CC can help you:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/?contact=1
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Happened this morning to me as well.  First time ever.   But once you go thru the tutorial, go to settings and log into existing account and enter either your email or Facebook.  However you backed it up and you will everything back.   Hopefully you backed it up.  Let me know if there’s issues.   Good luck 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yess!!!!!

Help is in here.....stay on them until you get someone who can help.   

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5454825/account-vanished

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Happened this morning to me as well.  First time ever.   But once you go thru the tutorial, go to settings and log into existing account and enter either your email or Facebook.  However you backed it up and you will everything back.   Hopefully you backed it up.  Let me know if there’s issues.   Good luck 
    This is the easiest solution if you backed up via email just log in again 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I was backed up via email and it took 9 agents to get back in.  Was not easy or go to script at all.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    What is the error that you receive? You log in using your email and the team still isn't there? If that's the case then that sucks, that's never happened to me. I've opened the app and had to log back in again using the email backup but it works fine. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Right now I went to get on the app. Got a gift!  Woohoo. Wait 50,000 cash welcome back gift and 2 #1 overall picks?  Yep. I was logged out somehow. 

Entered my email and password and was back to my team in 30 seconds. 
  • crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Issue resolved today. Appreciate all the info and appreciate the Glu CS team for assisting.