Balsamic Vinegar

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 102 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    Ricobene's! Nice! I've had 1 or 400 of those in my time!
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay 46 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    That picture is actually the Buffalo Chicken, I like to switch it up sometimes.  No cool down needed 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 633 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thank you!  Hope they'll deliver it to me in Texas.  If not, I'll just take the horse to Chicago.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 639 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    ADP bought our office these bombass sandwiches for lunch. I forgot to take a picture, just imagine biting into a slice of heaven. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,430 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Forgive the Presentation But Here's my post thai sweet Chili wings, 2nd lunch for today.
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

• retirepujolsretirepujols 2,945 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    That sandwich looks perfect right now
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’m confused about the cheese in the middle. I’ve noticed this trend with your sammiches. I didn’t want to draw attention to it...but it’s starting to rack my brain
    I like it, it makes for a good meat and cheese ratio.
  • snowy24snowy24 240 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I just discovered Jersey Mikes roast beef and provolone sandwich. Omg where have you been all my life!? 
    I’m confused about the cheese in the middle. I’ve noticed this trend with your sammiches. I didn’t want to draw attention to it...but it’s starting to rack my brain
    Im confused at your confusion...its meat..its cheese its mustard...the only thing its missing due to my lack of foresight is Pickles.

I make the sammich in 2 halves...layers on each side...then put the balsamic in the middle then "sandwich" them in the middle..

matt_sackett said: 
    Im confused at your confusion...its meat..its cheese its mustard...the only thing its missing due to my lack of foresight is Pickles.

I make the sammich in 2 halves...layers on each side...then put the balsamic in the middle then "sandwich" them in the middle..
    I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel here. But from experience, typically the cheese is the first layer on the bread. There is an exception to this in which cheese goes on top of the meat, but that’s if it’s toasted. Don’t get me wrong, I would eat what you have built there. No doubt in my mind. Maybe I’m just quirky about my sammiches. I also prefer a diagonal cut on the bread. 
  • snowy24snowy24 240 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Cheese in the middle? Damn that’s genius sammich making right there. I never thought of that. Fudgesticks! 
    Point taken...do I get to leave the crust on at least?

I’ve had numerous arguments with my daughters about why the crust gets left on. The oldest one (age 8) is just starting to accept that crust is part of a sandwich. I probably just wore her down

Twisted this up for dinner....  
    Impressive rolling, and your blade must have been recently sharpened. Looks very nice
    Impressive rolling, and your blade must have been recently sharpened. Looks very nice
    I worked at a Mexican restaurant as a teen. Rolling skills apply to many things in my life to this date.... 

Pardon the poor quality.  But behold the 1/4 loaf supreme sandwich courtesy of the “north end” deli.  910 e 5th st. Kansas City. 

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 102 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Proper!
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 123 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    That looks like a good samwhich 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    Anyone else need fries and not chips with a sandwich? I appreciate the homemade craft of many of the entries above, some fries fresh outta the fryer is the best and only addition here. 
    Cooz19 said:
    Anyone else need fries and not chips with a sandwich? I appreciate the homemade craft of many of the entries above, some fries fresh outta the fryer is the best and only addition here. 
    I do like fries, but as weird as it sounds its a sammich by sammich basis, with the sammich above thats a chip sammich, others like say a ruben, thats a fry sammich.

and that my dudes is how you use the word sammich 6 times in one post.

• buddydavebuddydave 199 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @matt_sackett Kudos for proper spelling of the word sammich.  :)
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 472 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm gonna be honest; I hate this thread. But it's been going for over 6 months, making it a longer time than I played the damn game.
    How could you hate this masterpiece of a thread? 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs 336 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’ve never met anyone in my life that didn’t open their ears to a sandwich story. This includes people who are “gluten free”. You fücking liked it. Nuff said. 
    FWIW, I made a sandwich tonight...

I ruined the cut, so I didn’t take the picture.  I might need another few hours to Cooldown and conduct myself
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,572 PostsRegistered Users
    How could you hate this masterpiece of a thread? 
    I hate it, but respect it. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 639 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’m going to Big V’s for Thanksgiving that looks delicious 
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay 46 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ricobene’s again today.  I weighed the sandwich on our postal scale 985. Grams 
    Ricobene’s again today.  I weighed the sandwich on our postal scale 985. Grams 
    I missed this...and wow....just think in cocaine dollars that sammich has a street value of just over $4000