ATG?

lphilllphill Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I was lucky enough to pull Jackie Robinson. It's legend XP to improve but shows a purple ATG token as well?? Did I miss something? Anyone know what this is?

Prev1

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    No last year you had to have special evo specific to that ATG level them. This year they take reg. Evo Glu never removes the symbol
  • lphilllphill Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thanks brother. I remember that now. I never had one of those players
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    No last year you had to have special evo specific to that ATG level them. This year they take reg. Evo Glu never removes the symbol
    -edit- glu isn't smart enough understand how to remove the symbol.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Great post. I was wondering about the atg symbol as well.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I was lucky to pull Jackie Robinson last night. At three times the uplift cost of a Legend player doubt I'll ever use him. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Congrats on the pull!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Dumb question...but do the ATG’s stay at 520?  Or do they upgrade as better players are released?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Dumb question...but do the ATG’s stay at 520?  Or do they upgrade as better players are released?
    They were always upgraded to a higher max than any new players last year. Not sure about this year as I have not kept up with the game as much but I doubt that would change.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Houmy said:
    They were always upgraded to a higher max than any new players last year. Not sure about this year as I have not kept up with the game as much but I doubt that would change.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Jackie originally was 490 max, then moved to 520 after a couple weeks. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @eman0023 you are correct. Looking at an old post he was in fact 490 so going based on that the ATG would be bumped up.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Wouldn’t that at least make him worth investing in? That he would at least be one of the highest rated players in the game at all times?
    I would love to level him up but as a Diamond team it would cost 2 Million LXP at a 30% discount. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Wouldn’t that at least make him worth investing in? That he would at least be one of the highest rated players in the game at all times?
    If you have the lxp and don't mind the skills, then absolutely. If you have to be mindful of your lxp and the skills don't attract you, then you may be better off leveling three other legends at the current max. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I just landed #42 for the 5th time in a week.  How is this possible?

never landing any of the other Legends...but somehow pull the guy with a .5% chance 5 times????
    @GluAdmin can I trade one of these guys in???
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Depends on how many bumps are left in the game.  

Plus his skills suck.  
    @GluAdmin can I trade one of these guys in???
    Musil?  Cooper?  Even frigging Damon?

can I PLEASE stop getting the same guy over and over????
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I just landed #42 for the 5th time in a week.  How is this possible?

never landing any of the other Legends...but somehow pull the guy with a .5% chance 5 times????
    I thought I was the only one.   Nice to have another.  4 times for me and 1 trammel and no Cecil 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    With the ATGs being less than desired so far, I keep wondering if they will do Living Legends again this year or not.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I just want Babe or Mantle then I can die happy 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This guys not to bad. 
    Lou Gehrig would be pretty cool to se every time opening the lineup.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Although I don't need a 1B that's someone I'll definitely chase and not get because my luck with this game sucks lol 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I think Lou is the best ATG (skills wise) they have released so far this year.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The good news is, the next cycle can start meaning we should see Ted next week
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I wish I cared about ATG. As a diamond team I know I will probably never level one up (unless they make legend xp more available like it was last year, would then be doable... maybe).
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    The only value I would see for them, for a diamond team, is if you wanted them as keepers.  You could get a couple and take the rest of the season off.  Use them the first couple of weeks next season and then ditch them.  
    I still use two of my keepers.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I still use all 3
    All 3 of my Keepers are capped at Diamond. I use Gibson as my Ace and Ichiro as my closer in WOH. I do like the idea of keeping ATGs as Keepers in 2020 if they are still BXP.