VIP. Question

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
So I'm currently like an unimpressive level 7 all-star, my question is come income tax time ( roughly early March) I drop the money to become VIP for this current version 2019 will that carry over to 2020 and I will be a VIP for 2020 version along with all the benefits? Or will it end when this version does.

Comments

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited November 2019
    If you were VIP for 18, they implemented a very good change that allowed you to keep your VIP status and 3 keeper players when you went to 19. The VIP status carries over to the first acc you start the new version with, and is linked to your google acc. (Idk iOS so cant say wht thats linked to... Your Alexa, maybe?)
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    So if you get VIP awards in 19....you automatically keep getting them in 20?
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Assuming so.
    Just like herpes, it stays with you till the next year. 
    VIP rewards and all?
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @DFBB what say you???
    Yep. 

I was on the fence about making the jump there so late in the year.  Think this may change my plans.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    VIP will be for the life of the franchise.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    So what is the huge benefit besides the gift?  Where does all the free gold from?  And what are “d6 cycles”
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    So what is the huge benefit besides the gift?  Where does all the free gold from?  And what are “d6 cycles”
    Free gold and d6 cycles have nothing to do with VIP- that's just being diamond. Once you reach diamond 6 (GOAT) there aren't any more tiers to move up to- instead, you just cycle d6 repeatedly. It's 1,000 bonus game/tournament wins to get through d6 which gets you 7,500 gold, 250k cash, and 650 Evo. Oh, and one bonus game 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Nothing free about playing 1000’s of BGs unless you auto tap (don’t ask).  Makes going to the dentist sound like fun.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    The aura of superiority is priceless........
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
This discussion has been closed.