F@€KING
LAME...🤥

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    They seem to have scaled way back in recent weeks
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    We haven't gotten a video achievement in like 4 days 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    And yet they send a notification that we have one.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
     I got the same notification and went to get it and nothing, not surprising though after all it’s Glu that we’re dealing with. 
  • AgulierspeedAgulierspeed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This makes me wonder, is this a result of the decision maker being on leave or another attempt from Glu to make us pay for all resources to make up for lackluster earnings.......
    I wouldn’t put too much thought into this.  They’re done with 19’.  Milk the spenders for the next few months, and call it a day.  Don’t worry though...2020 will be epic
    The thing is… That strategy makes absolutely no sense if the VIP status and rewards carryover to 2020

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Man these are awesome. I $hit in one hand and video achieved in the other. Guess which one is full?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    makes absolutely no sense

Let us not forget who is being discussed here 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I wouldn’t put too much thought into this.  They’re done with 19’.  Milk the spenders for the next few months, and call it a day.  Don’t worry though...2020 will be epic
    The thing is… That strategy makes absolutely no sense if the VIP status and rewards carryover to 2020

What does this have to do with VIP status?
    Tangential, but the fact that your VIP status carries over a year to year doesn’t incentivize new business in 2020

Morceau, it’s simply indicative of the completely incorrect nature of the business development strategy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The anticipation is over! It is up, and it is "amazing".

JK. Two small PxP boxes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

What does this have to do with VIP status?
    Tangential, but the fact that your VIP status carries over a year to year doesn’t incentivize new business in 2020

Morceau, it’s simply indicative of the completely incorrect nature of the business development strategy
    I understand where you’re coming from. But each year a new generation of players enter the game. There will be new spenders