500% Confidence

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
WTF does this even mean?  New 19.99 Power Pack!!!!!

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Maybe that you should be confident of getting a decent player...?

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    That would make it much more enticing for sure.....but I'm skeptical of it unless this is a known thing that actually works
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Agreed can anyone confirm? @DFBB
    I did buy it and pulled the Ryan, but it’s anyones guess as to what it actually means
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That's actually not a bad deal when you add up the gold value on it. It just popped up on mine.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Now they hit me with this one...

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    That's the usual Friday afternoon VIP deal. When the boxes are good I buy it. I won't be buying this weekend.

Mine is ticking away. I'd love to get Morgan, but I just don't want to drop $20. LOL

Just haven't seen a 500% confidence before. Always been some type of value ranking or something.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    'Confidence' is probably just a different marketing buzzword.  I think the 500% represents the total gold value of the package vs just buying gold in the store. 
    Probably. Most $20 packages are 8k gold value. This is the first one on the main page I've seen that is in line with that. Usually a $20 front pager is about 6500-7500 gold value.

That's the usual Friday afternoon VIP deal. When the boxes are good I buy it. I won't be buying this weekend.
    Me either already having pulled Ryan. Plus I have the 490 Morgan and 470 Seaver already maxed. How many of the same guys does one really need/want?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That would make it much more enticing for sure.....but I'm skeptical of it unless this is a known thing that actually works
    Based on what I know, it's just a marketing thing where they're just being 'silly.' lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Figured. So no increased odds of 5x = not worth buying 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Now they hit me with this one...

Damn....I would have bought that in a heartbeat today

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Maybe that you should be confident of getting a decent player...?

Fishful thinking