METH METS? What?

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Whaaaaaaat? 🤨
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Whaaaaaaat? 🤨
    Well this is disconcerting. Even Jackie's established translator can't make heads or tails of his posts anymore.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Absolutely hilarious!!! Thanks for making me laugh @Waveburner 👊🏼
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    🤷🏻‍♂️😳
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    <bump>

LOL :o
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I agree with OP. Using the most random crappy teams and I feel like it wasn’t that long ago that we got Mets. Actually does anyone keep a schedule on the team boxes? I’d be curious at the release frequency for each team. 
  • Options
    StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    We’ve had pirates and Mets a few times and cubs only twice I know of. Just saying if ya want my wallet to open back up throw us notable names with notable skills from notable teams 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Since they are doing crappy teams, can we get the Texas Rangers? They would give us another Nolan Ryan and Fergy Jenkins Legends though. I would like to see some new ones. I know it’s a licensing thing though.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Since they are doing crappy teams, can we get the Texas Rangers? They would give us another Nolan Ryan and Fergy Jenkins Legends though. I would like to see some new ones. I know it’s a licensing thing though.
    I'd like that too.  As I've said before, Rusty Greer or Steve Buechele.  Not that I'd pull them, because I've gotten a whole one Ranger player this year from boxes.  That bxp Willie Calhoun was amazing and I used him for like 3 months!!… wait, no, it was only hours.
    Just no.