Meth Mets?

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
METH METS? What?

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Whaaaaaaat? 🤨
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Whaaaaaaat? 🤨
    Well this is disconcerting. Even Jackie's established translator can't make heads or tails of his posts anymore.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Absolutely hilarious!!! Thanks for making me laugh @Waveburner 👊🏼
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    🤷🏻‍♂️😳
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    <bump>

LOL :o
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I agree with OP. Using the most random crappy teams and I feel like it wasn’t that long ago that we got Mets. Actually does anyone keep a schedule on the team boxes? I’d be curious at the release frequency for each team. 
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    We’ve had pirates and Mets a few times and cubs only twice I know of. Just saying if ya want my wallet to open back up throw us notable names with notable skills from notable teams 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Since they are doing crappy teams, can we get the Texas Rangers? They would give us another Nolan Ryan and Fergy Jenkins Legends though. I would like to see some new ones. I know it’s a licensing thing though.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Since they are doing crappy teams, can we get the Texas Rangers? They would give us another Nolan Ryan and Fergy Jenkins Legends though. I would like to see some new ones. I know it’s a licensing thing though.
    I'd like that too.  As I've said before, Rusty Greer or Steve Buechele.  Not that I'd pull them, because I've gotten a whole one Ranger player this year from boxes.  That bxp Willie Calhoun was amazing and I used him for like 3 months!!… wait, no, it was only hours.
    Just no.