GLU: your Cooldown is total BULLSHIT

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I just got kicked from my club 7 minutes before CVC round ended.  Club “leader” went rogue and booted 16 teams at once.

So now I get to wait 12 **** hours before I can compete again.  Functionally I’ve missed most of the weekend now.

**** your stupid rule.  

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Yup, no weekend club event awards for you now, no cvc rewards for the rounds you will be forced to miss...total trash.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m done with this trash ass game until this stupid rule is revoked.

What an absolute trash company allowing this shit to happen to their customers.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If you msg CS @TheFullMonte and explain what happened. You should get the rewards that you club earns. Ive seen it a few times already. CVC, probably not though.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Even IF this trash ass company gave me the boxes and PXP I should have won for that round...they aren’t giving me shit for the other rounds.

why?  Because GLU is an absolute trash company that cares absolutely nothing about their paying customers.
    Update:  their trash ass CS just told me “too bad, so sad.”
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Well, that's their CS for an. You should know by now to expect less from them... Too bad, so sad, bud. 
    I should have been more clear.

they completely ignored the loss of rewards and simply responded with “sorry you don’t like the cooldown feature.”
  • notretirepujolsnotretirepujols Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Do you have a club to go to?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    If you wanted a new club without the fear of that happening again let me know. Still majors not Cooperstown yet but we’re getting there. Diamond level 2 or 3 I think. We have 4 slots open 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Name the leader.  Cool down. Sucks but that guy sucks more.  Totally bent you over.  Let’ us handle it.  
    Why would someone disagree with? I want to know who the disagree troll is. Also, yea name the leader of that club.
    – The Great Houmy
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Whoever it is. We will handle it the “forum” way
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Alright Troll, my guess is your sitting in mommy basement and just a miserable person in general. Its too bad we dont have any Moderator friends that could look up who it is on back end? Right? Just a thought Mr. Troll... Not hard to see from the back-end who the poster is.  Go enjoy your weekend and stop hating my buddy @bigvivec. Or anyone else for that matter. KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!  (dumb..ass...)
    – The Great Houmy
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Alright Troll, my guess is your sitting in mommy basement and just a miserable person in general. Its too bad we dont have any Moderator friends that could look up who it is on back end? Right? Just a thought Mr. Troll... Not hard to see from the back-end who the poster is.  Go enjoy your weekend and stop hating my buddy @bigvivec. Or anyone else for that matter. KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!  (dumb..ass...)
    I wish the forum would go back to being transparent where you could see who was agreeing and disagreeing with your posts.  I see people stating facts and getting "disagrees"...makes no sense.  It makes for much better conversation when there is some transparency and accountability instead of allowing internet trolls to disagree with everything to make them feel better about their miserable selves.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah I don’t get the hate/trolling he gets. I sent him a pm last month asking about how he likes platinum...within minutes he hit me back with multiple pm’s with a ton of info that helped me out. I just figured the disagrees were some sort of inside joke.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I wish the forum would go back to being transparent where you could see who was agreeing and disagreeing with your posts.  I see people stating facts and getting "disagrees"...makes no sense.  It makes for much better conversation when there is some transparency and accountability instead of allowing internet trolls to disagree with everything to make them feel better about their miserable selves.
    I may not like or agree with it, but I respect that guys should be able to disagree anonymously. Anytime there is a strong opinion, there will inevitably be guys on different sides of the fence. There will also be guys who disagree, but don't want to take the time to explain their position. I'm not a fan of that, but that's their prerogative. And of course, there will be those who disagree for personal reasons. Ultimately, the focus should be on what's actually being said. Keep in mind that the guys we want to influence; the devs/decision makers, they don't care about disagrees. At least, not in the trolling sense. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I get a kick put of how upset people get.  Same people I bet that lose their minds if people on Facebook only "like" their comments instead of "love". Also, calling people "Keyboard Warriors" while they themselves are behind a keyboard is hilarious.  Don't like what someone says? Keep scrolling.  Don't like that someone disagrees? Keep scrolling. While this forum does in fact help people (exactly why I come back), it seems to be full of a lot of crybaby whiners.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The cool down feature has probably reduced my spending by $40 this weekend. I would have bought the 1B in the specials for 20 and then field Pass for 20 to go to a discount club to level him up to D7-8ish. But since that would also cost me 4 rounds of cvc I’m not doing it. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Millecors said:
    I get a kick put of how upset people get.  Same people I bet that lose their minds if people on Facebook only "like" their comments instead of "love". Also, calling people "Keyboard Warriors" while they themselves are behind a keyboard is hilarious.  Don't like what someone says? Keep scrolling.  Don't like that someone disagrees? Keep scrolling. While this forum does in fact help people (exactly why I come back), it seems to be full of a lot of crybaby whiners.
    The only thing I'm complaining about is not being able to hit "like" and "agree" on this. 

To that end...If seeing "disagree" on a post, dumb joke or otherwise, triggers you that much (threatening to find them makes this even funnier), just stop reading and writing stuff online. It's ridiculous to demand transparency while threatening to use moderator influence to find out who it is, THEN call that person a "keyboard warrior." That's the worst kind of online b1tch. Let the pussy fight his own battles if seeing a "disagree" check means so much to you.

ps no it isn't me. Love seeing the outrage though. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I disagree with the direction this thread has gone 😬 #takeyourcooldownandshoveit

Edit: #takeyourcooldownandshoveitupyoenis
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Whoever the leader is we should all spam him with stickers in the game 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Why would we reward him for his actions?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Why would we reward him for his actions?
    This might be hard for you to comprehend, so brace yourself. 

Not everyone likes getting stickers. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Every club I can see in my bracket...solo's with 10% discount. What fun this is....
    Every club I can see in my bracket...solo's with 10% discount. What fun this is....
    Remember, the cool down timer was created to make clubs more cohesive AND increase the player experience. 

Fail and fail?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Rather than edit comments, I think it's best to just close this thread because it got way out of hand.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.