GLU: your Cooldown is STILL total BULLSHIT

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Paying customers are being exploited by other players.  And this rule only enables those pieces of shit.

so no, I can’t stop, and won’t stop telling you what a trash **** company this.

keep on bleeding cash GLU!!!!!  I’m sure you’ll figure it out soon!
Prev1

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you have LINE, I think I have a chat you would be welcome in
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I have LINE, but I’m about 78 in technological years.  So you have to find me
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    And ur 4 in grown up years. Put on ur big boy diapers and either suck it up or just quit. Stop ur whining bro...
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    What the hell is LINE...I have a kid and now I’m one of those people that are technologically deficient 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited November 2019
    fahhq2 said:
    And ur 4 in grown up years. Put on ur big boy diapers and either suck it up or just quit. Stop ur whining bro...

fahhq2 said:
    Says the guy that constantly whines about people whining 😉 it's pretty cute, but this place is more for people to complain about assclownery than a place for assclowns to complain about complaints 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That explains why @retirepujols uses Line:

That explains why @retirepujols uses Line:

I've got stickers up the enis 😉
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Paying customers are being exploited by other players.  And this rule only enables those pieces of shit.

so no, I can’t stop, and won’t stop telling you what a trash **** company this.

keep on bleeding cash GLU!!!!!  I’m sure you’ll figure it out soon!
    Not sure what you mean.  Not being cute here;  can you further explain your statement, especially the part about exploiting paying customers.

As I see it, GLU recognizes compulsive gameplay as an addiction and they exploit that weakness in us.    It’s pay to play essentially and they’ve sorted that they can increase the costs to us with little blowback.  Not nice but very pragmatic and real world.  Personally I plan to quit very soon.  Like I said it’s an addiction so I’m working up the nerve, but once I get my mind right I will cold turkey this bitch and you won’t hear from me again.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    There also comes a point where you’re just screaming at the walls or preaching to the choir (vast majority of regular forum users).  You have a point but they at this point don’t give a shit so keep that in mind.
    I downloaded Line username ShoveItUpYoenis2 - how do I join group 

There also comes a point where you’re just screaming at the walls or preaching to the choir (vast majority of regular forum users).  You have a point but they at this point don’t give a shit so keep that in mind.
    You are correct, but silence equals acceptance. I'd rather scream at the walls than hold my screams in.. at least the walls listen 🥴
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

Remember username and Line ID are 2 different things. Have to set up the Line ID
    Figured it out...line Id is same as username now. Now what?

Can whomever sorts out the line thing give me a hand with this when you’re done.   🙏 
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I played a round of prime games and maybe 2 cvc’s. With no cool down Alonso would have been a slam dunk purchase for me, along with field pass and possibly if they had any mega pxp boxes in specials. Woulda been a $70 dollar weekend for me. Cool down is literally the only thing that stopped me. Side note: if you’re into baseball cards Topps Gallery is out, at least you get actual things for your money. 
    bigvivec said:

Can whomever sorts out the line thing give me a hand with this when you’re done.   🙏 
    @dustyhunks
    Are there any ladies on this Line thing 
    100% less than Global I think 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I see that you’re a new member. I thought that I’ve seen posts from you before but I guess not.  Welcome to the forum
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I know one...
    2003cobra said:
    @Bigpredfan I see that you’re a new member. I thought that I’ve seen posts from you before but I guess not.  Welcome to the forum
    New member since July 2016!
    Fell asleep before leaving my club last night... Another day of club cohesiveness AKA playing by myself... 👀... 👉🏻👌🏻
    Fang said there was a deal at kfc......
    Those biscuits do sound pretty aiight right now 👀
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Fell asleep before leaving my club last night... Another day of club cohesiveness AKA playing by myself... 👀... 👉🏻👌🏻
    With or By yourself? Inquiring minds of this forum must now lol. Sad to see that you will miss another top finish. Cooldown Rocks!
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Damn that sux bro... Lets have JT lock up his club today and we can get the ones doing forum club today to crash your house...
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

JTANDME said:
    With or By yourself? Inquiring minds of this forum must now lol. Sad to see that you will miss another top finish. Cooldown Rocks!

Reeces said:
    Damn that sux bro... Lets have JT lock up his club today and we can get the ones doing forum club today to crash your house...
    I'm down if it doesn't ruin anyone. 🤙🏻
This discussion has been closed.