Slow running with Android

tonybaiktonybaik Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Anyone has same issue? After installed updated version, game is very slow and even lagging. Cycling WOH is hard due to this problem. Because of this, battery is running out very quick. I have second account with old phone (Android), but this has no problem of running games. Very smooth and fast with updated version. However, app is crashing with this phone whenever additional adds like 15000 gold for $ 99.99 is up. Because of this, I cannot move my first account to the old phone. My phone is pretty new and no problem at all. Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Apkpure
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I still have constant speed issues and being a Diamond player that regularly plays many bonus/tourney games this is a big problem. 

I use the APK version, but at least once or twice per day it reverts back to sluggish speed.  I've tried restarting, different networks, etc.  The only way to fix it has been to delete the app and redownload the APK again and then it's back to fast speeds for a few hours and then repeat the process.  

It's gotten extremely annoying.  I tried the Play Store version once to see if it was any better now but nope.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I still have constant speed issues and being a Diamond player that regularly plays many bonus/tourney games this is a big problem. 

I use the APK version, but at least once or twice per day it reverts back to sluggish speed.  I've tried restarting, different networks, etc.  The only way to fix it has been to delete the app and redownload the APK again and then it's back to fast speeds for a few hours and then repeat the process.  

It's gotten extremely annoying.  I tried the Play Store version once to see if it was any better now but nope.  
    Try running TSB thru the apk app. It has worked well for others with similar issues.

edit:fwiw, I almost gave up on '19, but the apk version(32bit) gave the game new life for me. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB
    I did.  I download it from APKPure every time.  
    @DFBB
    I mean, when you open up tsb, do you do it through the apk app?
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB
    @DFBB

I get what you are saying now.  The initial time after install I was doing that but every time after I'd just load it from the phone screen.  I'll give it a try!  Thanks!
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB
    @DFBB

I get what you are saying now.  The initial time after install I was doing that but every time after I'd just load it from the phone screen.  I'll give it a try!  Thanks!
    Keep us updated. I expect great results for you.  
    I tested things this morning a bit.  Restarted my phone. Loaded the game through APKpure. Was at 2 minutes and 2 seconds for 5 bonus games.  Uninstalled the game,  reinstalled through APKPure and opened.  1 minute and 17 seconds for 5 BGs.