Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion

Prev13

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Nice a lefty 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    He could be a decent finisher if his skills are leveled up enough. His high speed and DH is a bummer though. 
    For those looking to cycle cap a useable high level lefty WOH legend, I think this is about as good as can reasonably have been expected.  

Of course do realize the writing is on the wall that HOF is going to become lefty pitching heavy in the next couple weeks.  
    I also like the one hour prior to event reveal.  That's perfect.  Hope that is a permanent thing.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Well this should go along way to settling the 6.10 blowout debate
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm glad that he will help a lot of guys. Definitely a step in the right direction.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Well this should go along way to settling the 6.10 blowout debate
    Blowout has never failed me in the spots it's supposed to be active. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I'd prefer double late innings regardless of course, but I wouldn't hesitate to use a capped Baines with decent skills on 6-10.  It's a lot better than seeing another righty with RISP and LHP skills.  
    I'd prefer double late innings regardless of course, but I wouldn't hesitate to use a capped Baines with decent skills on 6-10.  It's a lot better than seeing another righty with RISP and LHP skills.  
    I'd actually prefer double blowout but its a fun debate
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So here's my rough math for diamonds that are debating on cycle cap today (based on 15 cycles with field pass leveling discount)-

No cycle cap: 10k per cycle + lets say average of 2k duplicate = 178k net lxp

Cycle cap: 10k per cycle + lets say average of 8k duplicate = 262k lxp - 115k investment to Plat 5 = 147k net lxp

So basically costs 31k lxp to cycle cap.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    15 cycles 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m just happy to get a lefty finally
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I need to win today. I am currently using a 450 Harold Baines to finish woh. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Can he be a finisher? Enquiring minds want to know
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So here's my rough math for diamonds that are debating on cycle cap today (based on 15 cycles with field pass leveling discount)-

No cycle cap: 10k per cycle + lets say average of 2k duplicate = 178k net lxp

Cycle cap: 10k per cycle + lets say average of 8k duplicate = 262k lxp - 115k investment to Plat 5 = 147k net lxp

So basically costs 31k lxp to cycle cap.
    Plus your entire Monday, lol.  
    2003cobra said:
    Thats what today is about, everyone can see for themselves.  I dont think anyone knows for sure

6.7=goose(right)
    6.8=blye(right)
    6.9=fergie(right)
    6.10=nolan(right)

Thanks @DFBB

I ran into Goose and figured I better check the boards.  Was waiting to run into a lefty.
    6.3-6.7 were pushed up a slot fwiw.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Thats what today is about, everyone can see for themselves.  I dont think anyone knows for sure

There shouldn’t be any more debate regarding if BO skill is active during entire at bat. Too much evidence to deny it...

@Bigpredfan noticed it, but check out the pre-round boosts. they all went up by 5%.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Anyone have the All-Star chart yet?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Bigpredfan noticed it, but check out the pre-round boosts. they all went up by 5%.

Nice!
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I was also able to beat Nolan Ryan with Musial with 9 straight hits and 0 outs.  I noticed not difference in pitches when the score changed.  My only question with Blow out skill is does it work in the 10th inning if it was tied.  I have a small sample size, but blow out didn't seem to work as well for me if I went extras.  It could have just been RNG from the beginning, but I am curious how larger sample will play out.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    fahq....What are the skill levels for Musial?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Oh and for 6:

RRRLR  RRRRR

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    0-4 with Boog.  Seems a lot tougher today.  
    It is much tougher today. I can't get a good matchup with Ryan despite my guy being at 371 overall. Every time I get to 6-5, my bats turn to noodles.

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Bigburg skills on boog? 2/2 so far with boog at 20/20 w/ 80g boost