Options

ATG Update?

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
So far I know only of ATGs J Robinson and  Ted Williams.  I Saw on the Global chat that Lou Gehrig is next?
anybody know know any further news?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Currently only available for Cooperstown weekend rewards 
  • Options
    DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Whoaaaaa....awesome!   Thanks!

I hope Mays is coming soon!  I’ve saved a gold treasure chest to get him.
    cheers,
    THESAYHEYBEAST
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Whoaaaaa....awesome!   Thanks!

I hope Mays is coming soon!  I’ve saved a gold treasure chest to get him.
    cheers,
    THESAYHEYBEAST
    Not sure if we'll see Mays as they released him last year and all the ATG this year so far have been new ones that were never released last year.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I would definitely chase Lou but if they mix him in a box with #42 and ted sounds like a horrible way to try and obtain him. Hoping they at least remove Jackie when Lou hits the store. 
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yeah I'm pretty disappointed to see Jackie still in the box with the odds not changed at all. That mean less chance to hit on Ted than we had with Jackie. I was planning to chase Ted, maybe even spend some money but now I don't know. If I pull mulitiple extra copies of that terrible Jackie I may need a new phone lol.

They can't possibly be planning to have every ATG in the same box at the end of the year, with Jackie having been in there for months? That seems ludicrous. Maybe one at a time get bumped out?

Maybe I will just wait for an appealing regular 520 legend to chase and hope to pull Ted in the process.