Manual Batting Order

459dagosteeler459dagosteeler Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Is it just me or are others still waiting for a fix on the manual Batting Order? It's been how many weeks now? What I find most ironic is that my prime Gardner for this weekends event has a double skill that's boosted when he bats first in the lineup. Seeing that we can't place him first because manual doesn't work it makes me think that GLU thinks it's funny and did this intentionally. Anybody else?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Try making your created legend in active. That has helped some. Regardless, I'm with you. Feels like it's been awhile...
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Is this just an Android thing? I haven't noticed any issues changing the lineup
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I have had that issue for a while now. On the apk 2.0.3 version, have toggled my legend to inactive, and sent in multiple CS requests. All I have heard from them is that they know about it and are working on it. Really sucks for CvC. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I put my legend inactive, active, whatever, whenever and however and nothing works. I have a Google pixel 3XL. This issue really kills me in CVC. Especially having Jackie Robinson and now getting Starling Castro and Gardner and with having Peraza essentials with CVC skill keeper and Williams, Edmonds, and Musial. I'm getting killed points wise not able to adjust my lineup. I personally think Glu will fix this issue when 2020 comes out. I hope they prove me wrong. I want to be wrong about this but ain't holding my breath.
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I have the google play edition and it doesnt work for me either. Had the apk didnt work either. Active legend not active legend. Nothing works
  • mr_mtcmr_mtc Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah same here.. I was just trying to tweek my lineup so that might be able to get some real use out of these prime players besides totally wrecking teams in season/bonus/tournament game play.  But surprise surprise.. actually, no.. no surprise at all! Come to find out, this game was going to nicely (before this my only complaint was the pitching was ridiculously hard to catch onto at first) but then I found out the only way to set your batting lineup manually, you have to be 1 of 2 things; (1) the 👻 of Ted "The Kid" Williams (2) or be the reanimated corpse of  Wade "56 Beers" Boggs.. from the looks and sounds of things one will only get their hopes crashing down dramatically trying to manually set their bats. In the meantime if anyone knows vudo, holla.  😉
  • pdazzled006pdazzled006 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I switched back to the 2.0.2 version with apk pure and I can now set my lineups manually... No difference in gameplay either.. I should've done it weeks ago
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I switched back to the 2.0.2 version with apk pure and I can now set my lineups manually... No difference in gameplay either.. I should've done it weeks ago
    Have you tried now updating to the 2.0.3 to see if you can manual edit? I'm considering this... 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    What bothers me the most is that this has been a problem for weeks already, they acknowledged that it's an issue, yet they do absolutely nothing to fix it. A real dev team would address this issue within an hour after being made aware of the problem. 
    Have you tried now updating to the 2.0.3 to see if you can manual edit? I'm considering this... 
    Yes I switched back to 2.0.3 and had the same issues. I now play on 2.0.2. I don't notice any gameplay difference.. if you are big in to cvc and until they provide a solution it's the only thing I know of that works 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Since Oct 16th the batting order has been an issue.  I HAVE a feeling it's not getting fixed. However it's a priority.  Bull!
  • cgainzcgainz Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Yes I switched back to 2.0.3 and had the same issues. I now play on 2.0.2. I don't notice any gameplay difference.. if you are big in to cvc and until they provide a solution it's the only thing I know of that works 
    How is that even possible? You cannot go backward with apk version. It forces you to install the update. I've tried several times. 
    Download the apk pure app.... The search tap sports MLB 2019. It'll bring you to the newest version 2.0.3.. scroll down til you see previous versions... Click and download 2.0.2 TURN OFF auto udate and install the 2.0.2 version