My Legend - Max Hit Rating at D10?

SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
Does anyone know what the max hit rating would be on My Legend at D10?  I currently have the OPS leader version of My Legend and am thinking about resetting him to be a batting champ (I'm assuming this has the highest hit rating).  Basically I have a ton of BxP just sitting idle and I'd like to put it to use if My Legend would have a decent hit rating (albeit with only one skill).  I currently have only one left-handed D10 bat that has a 450 max, so a batting champ with a 491 max might actually be useful.  Thoughts? 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Awesome, thanks!  The 530/530 hit/power rating is a little better than I expected.  I don't have a better use for my BxP so I may take the plunge as well.
    Awesome, thanks!  The 530/530 hit/power rating is a little better than I expected.  I don't have a better use for my BxP so I may take the plunge as well.
    Matt also posted the resources required. It's in the charts thread(last post, i think)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I say at this point in the year why not.   With POTMs gone, there’s not much need for a lot of bxp.  Plus since mine is a C it’s an easier call since that’s been a hard position to find
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Does field pass discount apply to my legend? I might reset to a C I can’t pull a good one
    Does field pass discount apply to my legend? I might reset to a C I can’t pull a good one
    Yup!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.