BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I see exactly 0 players I would consider leveling 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Oh good. My team. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Saberhagen is nice.  Dont have any KC pennants at all.  
  • Options
    LH catcher is ok, but skills....uggh
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    These 435/450 repeat primes are getting OLD.. game is at another stalemate if you aren’t leveling 500+ legends. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    A lh cacther what dreams are made of. But the skills makes me balk at this one. If it were at least risp and w/men on skills or late innings I'd go chasing
  • Options
    2 days of this box means some needed time away from TSB and just gold digging.
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I would level XBASEBALLX PLAYERNAME (X). He had a great season and is kind of a hometown favorite of mine. His walkoff homerun to win the world series in 1994 remains dear to me.
  • Options
    I would level XBASEBALLX PLAYERNAME (X). He had a great season and is kind of a hometown favorite of mine. His walkoff homerun to win the world series in 1994 remains dear to me.
    Already at level IV Bronze is a big help as well.
  • Options
    EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    What is the Hot Pitcher skill, just curious (Danny Duffy)?  I rarely upgrade pitchers since my  former POM at 360 max still have era less than 1.00, so it has probably been around for a while and I just never noticed.  I am also firmly in the camp that pitcher skills only matter for team strength, not game play.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Good to see we're still at 360 bxp guys.

Hopefully the Player Spotlight guys are bonuses today.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Good to see we're still at 360 bxp guys.

Hopefully the Player Spotlight guys are bonuses today.
    They are always bonus guys on Wednesday and Thursday. The hitter will have a cvc multiplier over the weekend. That is it.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @navyjack77 thank you! This is my first time having one so never really paid attention to it.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    this this box is Charles Barkley voice turrrrble
  • Options
    Double gold would be nice right now...
  • Options
    What is the Hot Pitcher skill, just curious (Danny Duffy)?  I rarely upgrade pitchers since my  former POM at 360 max still have era less than 1.00, so it has probably been around for a while and I just never noticed.  I am also firmly in the camp that pitcher skills only matter for team strength, not game play.
    For Duffy its the passing out in the Burger King drive through line skill

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    this this box is Charles Barkley voice turrrrble
    I think it’s nice of Glu to help us in deciding to take a day off from tapping (and spending) so that we can attend to other matters such as hoarding gold. 😂 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Glu hasn’t given me a reason to spend all week. Maybe this weekend.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Actually no reason to spend all year until the end of each the month when they release the best players... and then bump start over. 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Actually no reason to spend all year until the end of each the month when they release the best players... and then bump start over. 

This is what makes me sad.  We’re finally going to get a shot at all players we’ve been waiting for....just in time for them to be useless to us.  Perhaps, less than optimal is the better phrase.
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Gore on my pity box. 
    Sooo lame 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Just wait to the end of the year if that’s the case.  

This this is why I like the competitive aspects of the game and playing in a club......team building for the sale of team building in a vacuum can be boring.  Chasing and leveling bonus players then wrestling with other clubs over event and CvC position is the missing twist that keeps the game lively for me.  
  • Options
    EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I got him.  If anyone is interested, the hot pitcher skill activates after 1 strike out.  If pitching skills actually worked, this one would be awesome.
  • Options
    likenight said:
    Gore on my pity box. 
    Sooo lame 
    Nothing like getting the guy who was traded re-acquired then Released.. is that one of his 2 skills