WOH 7 levels this weekend?

mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
Hard to tell if this is for real but is what I see right now. An attempt at limiting playthroughs?  A coding error?  

Family time test in 3-2-1...
Prev134567

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hell yeah
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m calling typo but hoping it’s for real.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This must be a dream. Back to bed I go.....
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    My first thought was what the cost of a retry on 7.10 will be lol.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Best case scenario its Classic lvl difficulty for lvl5, Royale lvl5 for lvl6 and HoF lvl6 difficulty for lvl7 with corresponding restart costs. I wouldn't be surprised if the reward are boxes with multiple players AND measly amounts of xp. Man, so skeptical this morning....
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Cant see them offering that much lxp for 3 days.  Placeholder is my guess for a box like last weekend.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If they make it seven levels (with the top two being very tough) and don’t offer decent rewards, who’s going to bother??

I’d rather go back to last time and have five levels of All Star.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This tower is a great way to make a majority of the players tune out. I’m not spending the gold on this tower and honestly don’t even know if I could beat it.

i could use a weekend away from this game honestly. There seems to be too much catering to the cream of the crop in this game. Eventually that’s all they will have left. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    OMG this would be the greatest thing since sliced bread . Would actually get me back into this game. Stupid easy cycles for bxp were nothing. Those rewards are SICK. I cant believe its real, three repulls of a pxp and 10k lxp?
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Don't get too happy cause it’s not going to be easy. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    The Story is from last Wednesday’s Royale. I really need a new lefty finisher. I am in Diamond and have a maxed out Arraez at 420 with skills at 16/16 as my finisher right now. I got the new Musial but have no way to get him maxed out with the shortage of LXP. I can’t cycle HOF too many times cause it takes so much gold and I can’t max them out. That is one of the reasons I am hoping for the same type of Black Friday deals as last year.
    Just thinking about 7 levels of WOH is making me tired.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Far too much speculation going on here...
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @navyjack77 - I had the same finisher as you until last weekend, when I landed a 450 max Moustakas with vs R and late skills.  I leveled him to D10, took his skills to 20/20 and WoH HoF was far easier as a result.  Although, I didn't have time to cycle cap Baines on Monday.  I've got a 510 Cecil Cooper sitting on my bench, so I'm pumped that I might be able to build up some LxP this weekend.  If this tower is as advertised, getting roughly 25K PXP and 10K LXP per cycle is like a dream come true.  WoH is my favorite part of the game and being able to play it all weekend should be a blast!
    Don't get too happy cause it’s not going to be easy. 

That doesn't affect me. I cycled HOF 15 times on Monday easily. So I am 1000 percent ok with this
    buddydave said:
    buddydave said:

Filthy casual
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @SandlotGuru WOH is also my favorite part of the game as well. I have several 520 Legends and 450 Prime guys on my bench that I would love to level up. I just don’t have the XP to do it. I guess I could cycle D6 a dozen times and use the gold when the mega boxes go on sale.

Seriously if we have a prime the last three levels with a prime to repull PXP and 10k LXP it will immediately rekindle my interest in this game. I haven't really touched it since Monday , then fell asleep on Tuesday and missed my Wednesday club.

My wife might not be that amused

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    MoenPDC said:

Seriously if we have a prime the last three levels with a prime to repull PXP and 10k LXP it will immediately rekindle my interest in this game. I haven't really touched it since Monday , then fell asleep on Tuesday and missed my Wednesday club.

My wife might not be that amused

It’s difficult to believe they will be this generous after how hard we’ve gotten bent over the last couple weeks
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @navyjack77 I'm headed down the mega LXP box path right now, as that seems to be the only reliable way to gather LXP outside of Mondays.  Playing WoH will be a much more exciting way to earn it.

Assuming that I don't by Fieldpass, what would be the most efficient level to take the PXP reward player to before cycle capping?  I'm thinking roughly S1 and then 13 cycles later I'll have a D10 and will have generated 200K plus PXP.  Anyone have the math on this?  If not, I'll track it today and report back.      
    MoenPDC said:
    buddydave said:
    Filthy casual
    Yep, I'm an awful person for having a life.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    WARNING!!!!!!
    In less than 30 minutes you are going to get slapped in the face by harsh reality and maybe Joc Peterson!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whynot said:
    WARNING!!!!!!
    In less than 30 minutes you are going to get slapped in the face by harsh reality and maybe Joc Peterson!
    BOOM!

dkarski87 said:
    Cant see them offering that much lxp for 3 days.  Placeholder is my guess for a box like last weekend.
    That's my expectation too. I would love to be able to cycle non stop for lxp, but it just doesn't seem reasonable. 
    That power tho!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I like that someone has him capped to BXP farm his punchable face.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Holy mother crappers! its legit1 and an AMAZING REWARD! married guys, GL(not with woh)!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    AVS was/is a god in Pittsburgh.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Loved Van Slyke when he played for StL.
    Here's a box and AVS is a 510 with nice skills!