WOH 7 levels this weekend?

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Holy mother crappers! its legit1 and an AMAZING REWARD! married guys, GL(not with woh)!
    no joke! 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Crap, this is going to be impossible for us filthy casuals.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Well glory be!  Guess it’s time for me to eat some crow!

good job glu!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Players in tournament box again, but its 1 percent odds tho.

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Some of the pitchers are different (hand) and also situations. And that is in the first two levels only.
    This is as compare to the AS mode we last  saw in weekend royale.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Somebody PLEASE post the pitching matchups as you go through it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Can someone tell me all the pitchers in all the levels so I can be lazy?  That'd be great, thanks.
    Just no.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So far level 1 & 2 seem to be all star
    RRRLLRRLRR
    RRLRRRRLRR
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    3&4
    RRRRRRLLLR

RRLLRRRRRR
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

5.10 is Hershiser same exact rating as Thigpen on HOF. So 5.10 = 6.10 HOF as far as difficulty.
    L5
    RLLRRRRLRR

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Level 6 is HoF. Level 7 has atgs at the end; all are rightys except the Babe at 7.10! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Level 6 is HOF level 6. Wonder what 7 will look like.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    these were my notes:

4.7=right
    8-right
    9--right
    10-right

5.1-right
    2-left
    3-left
    4-right
    5-right
    6-right
    7-right
    8-left
    9-right; down 4, 2 on base
    10-right; down 4,none on; 85 pitch call

lvl 6=hof

lvl 7.1-right
    2-right
    3-right
    4=right
    5=right
    6=right
    7=right-nolan
    8-right=brown; down 4, 2 on
    9=right-gibson; down 5, man on 2nd
    10-babe ruth, down 6, nobody on
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited November 2019
    Lost with 520 Musial 2 active skills and 40 gold boosts against Hershiser on 5.10 three times and put my phone down. Usually I'm banging away at this like a madman but the draw just isn't there for me with this setup for some reason. Just seems like a slog and I'm certain I could get 10k LXP from mega boxes using less gold and literally zero effort.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    They have made this Weekend’s WOH virtually impossible with the exception of the teams that can cycle cap on Monday’s HOF. For those of us that can get through HOF only on occasion, this is not going to be a great weekend.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited November 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Lost with 520 Musial 2 active skills and 40 gold boosts against Hershiser on 5.10 three times and put my phone down. Usually I'm banging away at this like a madman but the draw just isn't there for me with this setup for some reason. Just seems like a slog and I'm certain I could get 10k LXP from mega boxes using less gold and literally zero effort.
    I left my group chat on Line. Not because of anything anyone there did. They have better lineups that I do and can play WOH all weekend long. I can’t. I don’t do HOF for a reason. This, for me, would be me beating my head against a wall all weekend long like we did at times last year. 

This Royale setup isn’t for me. So I’ll take a break this weekend. Sucks to be pushed farther away from a game because the game has been developing that way 
    edited November 2019

I left my group chat on Line. Not because of anything anyone there did. They have better lineups that I do and can play WOH all weekend long. I can’t. I don’t do HOF for a reason. This, for me, would be me beating my head against a wall all weekend long like we did at times last year. 

This Royale setup isn’t for me. So I’ll take a break this weekend. Sucks to be pushed farther away from a game because the game has been developing that way 

Yah I'm going to play really light this weekend. I can see a bump coming soon anyway, no reason to beat myself silly for a 510 player when 530s are on the horizon. And it's not cost effective if you're only cycling for the LXP either.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    They have made this Weekend’s WOH virtually impossible with the exception of the teams that can cycle cap on Monday’s HOF. For those of us that can get through HOF only on occasion, this is not going to be a great weekend.
    This week and set up as a pretty hard-core Glu’ing
    Yeah.. This is too much work for 10k lxp 

• EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    So, I guess we will eventually be able to get ATG Babe Pitcher?  Funny they release him as an opponent before you can even get him in a box.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Just finished my first cycle and wow - this is new, different, fun, exciting, challenging, you name it.  Really a breath of fresh air.  The rewards are awesome but also very hard to tough to get.  The Babe at 7.10 is rough - I used Ron Cey at D10 and skills at 16/16 and he went 1 for 4.  This is definitely too time consuming and difficult for me to grind for LXP, but Glu has definitely earned my $20 (for Fieldpass).  I plan to level Van Slyke to P8 and then cycle cap from there.  I'm really hoping that Van Slyke will dominate as my lefty new closer!   
    Figured I'd give level 5 another go after lunch. Lost on 5.9 twice in a row.

This might be the best excuse for myself ever to just stop playing this game. I have what I consider to be a top 1 percentile lineup and can't pass level 5 of what is a 7 level tower.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Glad others are feeling how im feeling. Got to 5.10 did vid and gold restart both with 80 boost and lost.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m wondering how Monday will be after this. People will be worn out from grinding all weekend. I already see people essentially take Tuesday off after Monday because they are drained from HOF. Monday/Tuesday will be interesting to see the energy/desire level of players 
    Remember that this is the company that put a game mode out there and then named it "Don't Try It"
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Silver teams gettin it done!!!

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What is Ruth like on 7.10? Is he a junk thrower?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Level 6 was tougher for me than on Mondays. I used Kruk at D9 with 20/20 skills. He has Double Hot Hitter skills. Lost the first two times but beat it the third time. I think Level 7 will cost a lot of Gold for 10K LXP and a player I wont be able to cap.
    fahhq2 said:
    Silver teams gettin it done!!!

That's some good stuff  Fahhq!!!! Silver is a grind for reg hof and you're busting this Grim Reaper...