Weekend Ruined Before It Starts?

2Next

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    A CS rep kindly lifted cooldown for me around 8pm last night allowing me to complete t5 milestones and win 10pm cvc but not without the “one time courtesy” conditional script in their response. I hardly find that to be a favor when this bugged-ass app didnt do what it was supposed to do yet the onus is on me to not let it happen again?! 
    🤷‍♀️.    You’ve been warned!      LOL
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    No football here in Minnesota  we have a bye week.  Wish it was double gold this weekend 

• Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    No football here in Minnesota  we have a bye week.  Wish it was double gold this weekend 

There hasn’t been football in Minnesota since SuperBowl LII
    Shadow451 said:

There hasn’t been football in Minnesota since SuperBowl LII
    Ih no you didn't 
    😩
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

Gophers, though...🤔
    I will be watching the gophers tomorrow 🏈
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Cooz19 said:

Gophers, though...🤔
    As long as they aren’t headed back to Iowa city this weekend… They should be fine
    Cooz19 said:

Gophers, though...🤔
    As long as they aren’t headed back to Iowa city this weekend… They should be fine
    You guys ar hard on a Minnesota fan.     👍