WOH 7 levels this weekend?

Comments

• spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Beat Ruth on my fourth try with a fairly weak lefty closer. Albert Belle (500 max) with skills at 10 (lefty) and 8 (runners on). Only used a free video boost. Pretty sure I got lucky.

How in Tap Dancing Santa Clause did you do that with a 500 at 10/8????

My 520 12/12 is getting absolutely rocked.  It took me 4 times with a 80G boost just to beat 5.10.

I haven't gotten close since. I'm convinced I just got insanely lucky. Like pulling an ATG from a box.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    buddydave said:
    @tocopan18 congrats! What do you have Schmidt’s skills at?
    Both skills at 12%
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Oof! I'm getting comeuppance for the cheap win. Two straight times against Ruth the game allowed me to tie it up only to meet a brick wall. I swear this game sometimes is like a conscious being that knows the perfect way to screw with you!
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Beat Ruth on my fourth try with a fairly weak lefty closer. Albert Belle (500 max) with skills at 10 (lefty) and 8 (runners on). Only used a free video boost. Pretty sure I got lucky.

How in Tap Dancing Santa Clause did you do that with a 500 at 10/8????

My 520 12/12 is getting absolutely rocked.  It took me 4 times with a 80G boost just to beat 5.10.

I haven't gotten close since. I'm convinced I just got insanely lucky. Like pulling an ATG from a box

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @realbigvivec

you ever have luck like that ^^^^^?
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Johnny Bench Grand Slam on the Babe!  I made my one and only trip through.  it took 2 gold restarts and I was using an 80 gold boost.  More than I wanted to spend.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    While I understand it, this weekend WOH is definitely geared toward the highest of the higher end players and the big spenders.  It's not a great fit for those of us who are marginal HOF players and/or need a lot of gold to cycle.  Meanwhile the studs are going to absolutely clean up this weekend on resources and further their gap between the casual tier.  

The rich are going to get richer.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Damn I didn’t think I could ever do this. 

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Didn’t even need my video restart , this is going to be a fun weekend
    I agree for the fun weekend.  Disagrees come from what I was saying a few weeks ago;  better players don’t toot their own horn too loudly.  Is it because others will be jealous?  Yeah, that’s a big part of it especially on an event that is going to be as decisive as this one.   There is a lot of bitterness in the air and while I get that you don’t mean it in the wrong way and I’m honestly happy for you as well, sometimes being sensitive to the trends in the community, whatever community that is, means exercising a little discretion........which again for me equates to being polite .......not saying anyone needs to listen to me but that’s where this particular hate emminates from.    I personally share my brags in private messages.   

Anyway good times Moen.  Pulling for you to cap and build some resources so that you’re solidly across the have / have not line that divides all players in this game.  
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    MoenPDC said:
    I agree for the fun weekend.  Disagrees come from what I was saying a few weeks ago;  better players don’t toot their own horn too loudly.  Is it because others will be jealous?  Yeah, that’s a big part of it especially on an event that is going to be as decisive as this one.   There is a lot of bitterness in the air and while I get that you don’t mean it in the wrong way and I’m honestly happy for you as well, sometimes being sensitive to the trends in the community, whatever community that is, means exercising a little discretion........which again for me equates to being polite .......not saying anyone needs to listen to me but that’s where this particular hate emminates from.    I personally share my brags in private messages.   

Anyway good times Moen.  Pulling for you to cap and build some resources so that you’re solidly across the have / have not line that divides all players in this game.  
    Your assuming that I really care what people think. I worked my ass off to get here, I shall toot my horn as I see fit . 

Toot toot 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    While I understand it, this weekend WOH is definitely geared toward the highest of the higher end players and the big spenders.  It's not a great fit for those of us who are marginal HOF players and/or need a lot of gold to cycle.  Meanwhile the studs are going to absolutely clean up this weekend on resources and further their gap between the casual tier.  

The rich are going to get richer.
    ☝🏻Agreed. I don’t get the extremes from one weekend to the next. But I guess the top 1% complained enough to get the set up this weekend. I pulled AV from the 4th or 5th round box so he’s helping out with BG points. All in all the Royale on the weekend is better IMO. But WOH still needs some adjustments. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    MoenSTD said:
    bigvivec said:
    MoenPDC said:

When you are the greatest of all time you don't need to be humble. I wake up, go to the gym, get a tan do some laundry and crush it in WOH. Just kidding my mom does my laundry but me and bro Vinny get our moan on at the gym. We always set that lunk alarm off, Planet Fitness can't contain our greatness. Have you seen a better blowout than mine, 30 minutes and the best aerosol money can buy. I challenge any of you chumps who can't beat that easy 7-tier WOH to a fist pump competition so I can mop the floor with you. It will be cake. By the way, you will never catch me eating those roasted turkey pringles way too much trans fat I need to maintain these abs so I can steal all yo girls. 

MOEN OUT 

Ending that with "OK Boomer" would have been better, but I'd much rather read this than the cock-stroking nonsense you responded to. Well done
    MoenSTD said:
    bigvivec said:
    MoenPDC said:

When you are the greatest of all time you don't need to be humble. I wake up, go to the gym, get a tan do some laundry and crush it in WOH. Just kidding my mom does my laundry but me and bro Vinny get our moan on at the gym. We always set that lunk alarm off, Planet Fitness can't contain our greatness. Have you seen a better blowout than mine, 30 minutes and the best aerosol money can buy. I challenge any of you chumps who can't beat that easy 7-tier WOH to a fist pump competition so I can mop the floor with you. It will be cake. By the way, you will never catch me eating those roasted turkey pringles way too much trans fat I need to maintain these abs so I can steal all yo girls. 

MOEN OUT 

I’ll give you some credit for coming close? I mean on WOH Monday’s I do typically go to the gym and do my laundry for the week since it’s my day off, but it’s guaranteed fitness, the gym equipment is horrid at planet fitness. 

Also nothing wrong with trans fat or fat in general. It’s sugar that makes you fat, think about that as your pounding your fifth soda of the day , sitting behind your screen trying to be witty. 

I’ll give you credit , it did make me chuckle . It’s fun being the villain , people will talk about you and make fake forum profiles with your picture. It’s a lot more fun then being some random internet troll . 

Planet fitness is for chumps BRO 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    MoenSTD said:
    bigvivec said:
    MoenPDC said:

MOEN OUT 

Ending that with "OK Boomer" would have been better, but I'd much rather read this than the cock-stroking nonsense you responded to. Well done
    Cooz.....I love you too buddy.......your fixation with me is kinda intriguing.   Keep it up stud!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Humility and courtesy are a lost art...
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    buddydave said:
    @tocopan18 congrats! What do you have Schmidt’s skills at?
    Both skills at 12%
    Thanks for letting me know that it’s doable! I was able to get it done with Schmidt at 8/8 and an 80 gold boost.  :o
    MoenPDC said:
    Planet fitness is for chumps BRO 
    So are workout gloves. 😉. Sorry that had to be said. 
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz19 said:
    Cooz.....I love you too buddy.......your fixation with me is kinda intriguing.   Keep it up stud!
    Keep telling yourself it's you, and not the stupid stuff you say, that I'm commenting on, Boomer. Besides I wasn't talking to you. Take your rabbit ears somewhere else. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This E-fight this morning is highly entertaining.

Where do you baws normally meet up to dust off your knuckles?  The local Wendys or Sonic?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Where do you baws normally meet up to dust off your knuckles?  The local Wendys or Sonic?

I like this. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    It looks like it is time to start taking things up a notch.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Also, if I may interject.

Being still somewhat of a newbie, I can see both sides to this "bragging" argument.

However, in defense of Moen, I don't mind if someone is a bit over the top in their accomplishments especially if they are willing to help others get there. While Moen's appearance here may come off as quite douchy to some, he was always willing to help me out with info, despite the fact that I annoyed the shit out of him by not going gold.

I can tolerate douchy behavior from someone willing to help.

This is also my philosophy at work as a manager: If you are on my team and you are annoying, but you are good at your job, I will tolerate you.  You can ask me a million dumb questions a day if your internal customers are happy with you, you are on time, and you never need anyone to "back you up" because you can't handle your load.

End of rant. TY for your time and consideration.

This E-fight this morning is highly entertaining.

This isn't a fight. It's one guy thinking another guy cares about him, when in reality, it's because the dude posts on here often enough that even the "ignore" feature doesn't help you avoid him. 
    Has the cool down really got everyone this angry? This place used to be fun to come too. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I’m angry because Edmonds at 13/13 is 1-7 against Jenkins ;-) Got one good week out of him. 
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @slafrance2 how high are your skills on piazza?
    @slafrance2 how high are your skills on piazza?
    12/13 with 80 gold boost. 
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited November 2019
    DFBB said:
    these were my notes:

4.7=right
    8-right
    9--right
    10-right

5.1-right
    2-left
    3-left
    4-right
    5-right
    6-right
    7-right
    8-left
    9-right; down 4, 2 on base
    10-right; down 4,none on; 85 pitch call

lvl 6=hof

lvl 7.1-right
    2-right
    3-right
    4=right
    5=right
    6=right
    7=right-nolan
    8-right=brown; down 4, 2 on
    9=right-gibson; down 5, man on 2nd
    10-babe ruth, down 6, nobody on
    So what is the level 6 chart exactly?  I do not have the chart for that.  Is Ruth a lefty for level 7?  I'm about to start round 6.  Thx for the help on this.
    COWPILEY said:
    I’m angry because Edmonds at 13/13 is 1-7 against Jenkins ;-) Got one good week out of him. 
    Not sure if it would help, but I think I used Giambi 12/10 on him and kicked butt