WOH 7 levels this weekend?

12357

Comments

  • MoenPDCMoenPDC 527 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Babe got boosted sometime late yesterday , from what it seems talking to people
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users

    Also, if I may interject.

    Being still somewhat of a newbie, I can see both sides to this "bragging" argument.

    However, in defense of Moen, I don't mind if someone is a bit over the top in their accomplishments especially if they are willing to help others get there. While Moen's appearance here may come off as quite douchy to some, he was always willing to help me out with info, despite the fact that I annoyed the shit out of him by not going gold.

    I can tolerate douchy behavior from someone willing to help.

    This is also my philosophy at work as a manager: If you are on my team and you are annoying, but you are good at your job, I will tolerate you.  You can ask me a million dumb questions a day if your internal customers are happy with you, you are on time, and you never need anyone to "back you up" because you can't handle your load.

    End of rant. TY for your time and consideration.

    Here’s the bottom line: you don't get to post things online for people to read, then get all triggered when people don't like it. People can brag all they want. Other people can call them a douche for it.

    The issue is, someone called out for it can’t sit back and act like a victim, whining that others are being mean to them. Some in here take criticism, some don’t. If you can’t take it, don't post your opinions.

    If you sit back and discuss the manner in which you brag, you’re a passive-aggressive baby and you deserve the ripping you take. If you are able to take it in stride, you're cool. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 831 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Scottsdalesmash level is for what I remember is all rights except 1 & 4. I did not find and updated charts so maybe someone can confirm for sure. Ruth is a lefty
    Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,120 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    MoenPDC said:
    Babe got boosted sometime late yesterday , from what it seems talking to people


    He did. I beat him and then he became stupid impossible. Every straight pitch I was getting a hit on prior became noodle bat. I faced him four times last night with the same matchup I won earlier with and didn't get a single damn hit.

    Then the entire level became impossible. I started getting curved out on 7.2 - 7.5. I haven't played again since.

    I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY 463 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    Round 6 is running tough at least for me. @drsmartassphd had a post on Monday which basically said all righty’s except for 6-4. Starts off like previous week HOF if you skip Chapman and everyone moves up a slot thru Verlander and then Gossage, Blyleven, my nemesis Jenkins, and then Ryan. Ruth is a lefty.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC 527 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Cooz19 said:

    Also, if I may interject.

    Being still somewhat of a newbie, I can see both sides to this "bragging" argument.

    However, in defense of Moen, I don't mind if someone is a bit over the top in their accomplishments especially if they are willing to help others get there. While Moen's appearance here may come off as quite douchy to some, he was always willing to help me out with info, despite the fact that I annoyed the shit out of him by not going gold.

    I can tolerate douchy behavior from someone willing to help.

    This is also my philosophy at work as a manager: If you are on my team and you are annoying, but you are good at your job, I will tolerate you.  You can ask me a million dumb questions a day if your internal customers are happy with you, you are on time, and you never need anyone to "back you up" because you can't handle your load.

    End of rant. TY for your time and consideration.

    Here’s the bottom line: you don't get to post things online for people to read, then get all triggered when people don't like it. People can brag all they want. Other people can call them a douche for it.

    The issue is, someone called out for it can’t sit back and act like a victim, whining that others are being mean to them. Some in here take criticism, some don’t. If you can’t take it, don't post your opinions.

    If you sit back and discuss the manner in which you brag, you’re a passive-aggressive baby and you deserve the ripping you take. If you are able to take it in stride, you're cool. 
    Last time I checked I didn’t get triggered nor did I ever remotely act like a victim. I could care less what people think of me in real life , never mind some baseball forum.

    Can I be a douche, yup and sometimes I do it on purpose for my own amusement . 

    I don’t really understand your entire rant there Cooz, personally it looks to me you just have sand in your vag, might want to go wash it out. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    Well, I wasn't referring to you, @MoenPDC. In fact, you're an example of someone who talked some game and handled the criticism. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear, but you're right, you didn't understand it. 
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash 52 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Scottsdalesmash level is for what I remember is all rights except 1 & 4. I did not find and updated charts so maybe someone can confirm for sure. Ruth is a lefty
    Thank you
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY 463 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thanks @slafrance2. Lefty arsenal is somewhat limited so tried Bench and no better. I think Jenkins is just pissed at me because I leveled Edmonds instead of him. ;-)
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY 463 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    About to give up getting a second win. Not going to start spending gold on level 6. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy 90 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I used a restart on 6.10 last night and a restart on 7.10 this morning. Bench 12/12 beat Ruth in extra innings. 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 123 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Just made it through took a restart on babe and a 80 gold boost but got it done finally. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY 463 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Maybe just very lucky RNG, but just got thru 6 and breezed thru 7 with no replays and gold boosts on last two. Maybe a good time to hit it. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec 2,134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    Cooz is just full of hate.......can’t remember the last meaningful contribution to a conversation he gave......Just attacks posts and posters with nothing but hot air.  For some reason he has a super hard on for me, hence all the disagrees he loves to pile on as well as going so far as to make a second account with part of my name - realbifgvivec........seriously dude, look up stalker and get a mirror.  In the end he’s just a miserable troll with very little to say so I’m treating him like poo on a shoe and moving on.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte 598 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz is just full of hate.......can’t remember the last meaningful contribution to a conversation he gave......Just attacks posts and posters with nothing but hot air.  For some reason he has a super hard on for me, hence all the disagrees he loves to pile on as well as going so far as to make a second account with part of my name - realbifvivec........seriously dude, look up stalker and get a mirror.  In the end he’s just a miserable troll with very little to say so I’m treating him like poo on a shoe and moving on.  
    Wait...so you DONT love Roasted Turkey Pringle’s???  


  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS 35 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I love the rewards 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,914 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 2019
    I disagree @bigvivec . I would put my money on the line to say that he was not the fake you, and that he is not a disagree troll. He's the kind of guy that just lays it all out and let it be known that he doesn't like someone or something. Straightforward, perhaps a bit blunt? Sure. A sneaky little troll who hides like a pussy? Nah. 
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • bigvivecbigvivec 2,134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I disagree @bigvivec . I would put my money on the line to say that he was not the fake you, and that he is not a disagree troll. He's the kind of guy that just lays it all out and let it be known that he doesn't like someone or something. Straightforward, perhaps a bit blunt? Sure. A sneaky little troll who hides like a pussy? Nah. 
    I would have to anonymously disagree with that.  LOL.  

    You’re outed cooz!!!!!!   Find another playground!!!!!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz is just full of hate.......
    What is it with people here accusing me of things that are flatly untrue? 

    I just call you out for being an arrogant, superior asshole. And now this! You're so triggered and paranoid you're accusing me of making fake accounts to troll you, and binge-clicking the disagree button. I'm sorry, it isn't true. Are you really that into oven roasted turkey Pringles though? 

    Be fair, I haven't talked to you in a while. You've never aroused anyone in your life, so don't tell me I have a "hard-on" for you. 

    As I've told you before, you're so arrogant you really think I go around disagreeing with every post you write. Maybe (gasp) I'm not the only one who thinks you're a jerk. Maybe they don't want to say what I'm saying to you. Sounds more like you're just pissed that people...disagree with you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    I'm not full of hate, I just don't like you. You can not like me too. It's cool. But either way, get over yourself. 

    Just ignore me. @matt_sackett showed everyone how to do that. I ignored you a while ago. I'm voluntarily leaving your head now. Please just let me go! 
  • eman0023eman0023 97 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Took to P8. Can relax tomorrow.
  • bigvivecbigvivec 2,134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Cooz19 said:
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz is just full of hate.......
    What is it with people here accusing me of things that are flatly untrue? 

    I just call you out for being an arrogant, superior asshole. And now this! You're so triggered and paranoid you're accusing me of making fake accounts to troll you, and binge-clicking the disagree button. I'm sorry, it isn't true. Are you really that into oven roasted Pringles though? 

    Be fair, I haven't talked to you in a while. You've never aroused anyone in your life, so don't tell me I have a "hard-on" for you. 

    As I've told you before, you're so arrogant you really think I go around disagreeing with every post you write. Maybe (gasp) I'm not the only one who thinks you're a jerk. Maybe they don't want to say what I'm saying to you. Sounds more like you're just pissed that people...disagree with you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    I'm not full of hate, I just don't like you. You can not like me too. It's cool. But either way, get over yourself. 

    Just ignore me. @matt_sackett showed everyone how to do that. I ignored you a while ago. I'm voluntarily leaving your head now. Please just let me go! 
    Wow!   There it is.....no filter!   People always reveal themselves at some point.  Well done;  now everyone knows who you really are bud!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    bigvivec said:
    I disagree @bigvivec . I would put my money on the line to say that he was not the fake you, and that he is not a disagree troll. He's the kind of guy that just lays it all out and let it be known that he doesn't like someone or something. Straightforward, perhaps a bit blunt? Sure. A sneaky little troll who hides like a pussy? Nah. 
    I would have to anonymously disagree with that.  LOL.  

    You’re outed cooz!!!!!!   Find another playground!!!!!
    It's much more fun watching mental midgets like you melt down from paranoia and delusion than to actually cause it. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,914 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Gentlemen.. perhaps we can move this discussion over to the player haters ball?


    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    Gentlemen.. perhaps we can move this discussion over to the player haters ball?
    (Sigh) he's doing it there too...🙄
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Wow!   There it is.....no filter!   People always reveal themselves at some point.  Well done;  now everyone knows who you really are bud!
    I don't understand, are you trying to gaslight people into thinking me calling you out after you're falsely accusing me of things makes me someone of low character?

    I am someone who thinks you're paranoid and triggered. I am someone who thinks you're an arrogant asshole. I am someone who thinks I'm deeply in your head. So...I'm OK with people knowing that's who I really am. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec 2,134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It’s fun to watch you try to dance your way out of this.......



    Brother, I left the LINE groupbwe we’re both in when you went dark and started to REALLY dig into me oersonally........told you then I wish there was a Denny’s parking lot that we could meet up in where we could take off our shirts and I could whip your butt.  You still persisted following me like a gay cat 🐈 on here, sniping and backbiting for two months now.   


    Let it go bro!  It even rhymes so tape that to your fridge and try to find some joy in your life.  I out;  going surfing 🏄‍♀️ now then afternoon on the beach with the family.  Stop trying to be a part of my life brother......I don’t need it!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    edited November 2019
    Yeah I'm done here. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte 598 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’m gonna be honest...your shirtless Denny’s brawl image really killed my craving for Roasted Turkey Pringles
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats 828 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Well, at least I beat it.  Doubt I will be trying again.  
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots 96 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think we all just witnessed a nasty break-up.  The best thing you guys can do is get a bottle of your favorite booze, watch Swingers, and get back out there.  You're both money!
Sign In or Register to comment.