WOH 7 levels this weekend?

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Babe got boosted sometime late yesterday , from what it seems talking to people
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

Also, if I may interject.

Being still somewhat of a newbie, I can see both sides to this "bragging" argument.

However, in defense of Moen, I don't mind if someone is a bit over the top in their accomplishments especially if they are willing to help others get there. While Moen's appearance here may come off as quite douchy to some, he was always willing to help me out with info, despite the fact that I annoyed the shit out of him by not going gold.

I can tolerate douchy behavior from someone willing to help.

This is also my philosophy at work as a manager: If you are on my team and you are annoying, but you are good at your job, I will tolerate you.  You can ask me a million dumb questions a day if your internal customers are happy with you, you are on time, and you never need anyone to "back you up" because you can't handle your load.

End of rant. TY for your time and consideration.

Here’s the bottom line: you don't get to post things online for people to read, then get all triggered when people don't like it. People can brag all they want. Other people can call them a douche for it.

The issue is, someone called out for it can’t sit back and act like a victim, whining that others are being mean to them. Some in here take criticism, some don’t. If you can’t take it, don't post your opinions.

If you sit back and discuss the manner in which you brag, you’re a passive-aggressive baby and you deserve the ripping you take. If you are able to take it in stride, you're cool. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Scottsdalesmash level is for what I remember is all rights except 1 & 4. I did not find and updated charts so maybe someone can confirm for sure. Ruth is a lefty
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Babe got boosted sometime late yesterday , from what it seems talking to people

He did. I beat him and then he became stupid impossible. Every straight pitch I was getting a hit on prior became noodle bat. I faced him four times last night with the same matchup I won earlier with and didn't get a single damn hit.

Then the entire level became impossible. I started getting curved out on 7.2 - 7.5. I haven't played again since.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Round 6 is running tough at least for me. @drsmartassphd had a post on Monday which basically said all righty’s except for 6-4. Starts off like previous week HOF if you skip Chapman and everyone moves up a slot thru Verlander and then Gossage, Blyleven, my nemesis Jenkins, and then Ryan. Ruth is a lefty.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Cooz19 said:

Also, if I may interject.

Being still somewhat of a newbie, I can see both sides to this "bragging" argument.

However, in defense of Moen, I don't mind if someone is a bit over the top in their accomplishments especially if they are willing to help others get there. While Moen's appearance here may come off as quite douchy to some, he was always willing to help me out with info, despite the fact that I annoyed the shit out of him by not going gold.

I can tolerate douchy behavior from someone willing to help.

This is also my philosophy at work as a manager: If you are on my team and you are annoying, but you are good at your job, I will tolerate you.  You can ask me a million dumb questions a day if your internal customers are happy with you, you are on time, and you never need anyone to "back you up" because you can't handle your load.

End of rant. TY for your time and consideration.

Here’s the bottom line: you don't get to post things online for people to read, then get all triggered when people don't like it. People can brag all they want. Other people can call them a douche for it.

The issue is, someone called out for it can’t sit back and act like a victim, whining that others are being mean to them. Some in here take criticism, some don’t. If you can’t take it, don't post your opinions.

If you sit back and discuss the manner in which you brag, you’re a passive-aggressive baby and you deserve the ripping you take. If you are able to take it in stride, you're cool. 
    Last time I checked I didn’t get triggered nor did I ever remotely act like a victim. I could care less what people think of me in real life , never mind some baseball forum.

Can I be a douche, yup and sometimes I do it on purpose for my own amusement . 

I don’t really understand your entire rant there Cooz, personally it looks to me you just have sand in your vag, might want to go wash it out. 
    Well, I wasn't referring to you, @MoenPDC. In fact, you're an example of someone who talked some game and handled the criticism. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear, but you're right, you didn't understand it. 
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @Scottsdalesmash level is for what I remember is all rights except 1 & 4. I did not find and updated charts so maybe someone can confirm for sure. Ruth is a lefty
    Thank you
    Thanks @slafrance2. Lefty arsenal is somewhat limited so tried Bench and no better. I think Jenkins is just pissed at me because I leveled Edmonds instead of him. ;-)
    About to give up getting a second win. Not going to start spending gold on level 6. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I used a restart on 6.10 last night and a restart on 7.10 this morning. Bench 12/12 beat Ruth in extra innings. 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Just made it through took a restart on babe and a 80 gold boost but got it done finally. 
    Maybe just very lucky RNG, but just got thru 6 and breezed thru 7 with no replays and gold boosts on last two. Maybe a good time to hit it. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Cooz is just full of hate.......can’t remember the last meaningful contribution to a conversation he gave......Just attacks posts and posters with nothing but hot air.  For some reason he has a super hard on for me, hence all the disagrees he loves to pile on as well as going so far as to make a second account with part of my name - realbifgvivec........seriously dude, look up stalker and get a mirror.  In the end he’s just a miserable troll with very little to say so I’m treating him like poo on a shoe and moving on.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz is just full of hate.......can’t remember the last meaningful contribution to a conversation he gave......Just attacks posts and posters with nothing but hot air.  For some reason he has a super hard on for me, hence all the disagrees he loves to pile on as well as going so far as to make a second account with part of my name - realbifvivec........seriously dude, look up stalker and get a mirror.  In the end he’s just a miserable troll with very little to say so I’m treating him like poo on a shoe and moving on.  
    Wait...so you DONT love Roasted Turkey Pringle’s???  

• TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I love the rewards 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I disagree @bigvivec . I would put my money on the line to say that he was not the fake you, and that he is not a disagree troll. He's the kind of guy that just lays it all out and let it be known that he doesn't like someone or something. Straightforward, perhaps a bit blunt? Sure. A sneaky little troll who hides like a pussy? Nah. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I disagree @bigvivec . I would put my money on the line to say that he was not the fake you, and that he is not a disagree troll. He's the kind of guy that just lays it all out and let it be known that he doesn't like someone or something. Straightforward, perhaps a bit blunt? Sure. A sneaky little troll who hides like a pussy? Nah. 
    I would have to anonymously disagree with that.  LOL.  

You’re outed cooz!!!!!!   Find another playground!!!!!
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz is just full of hate.......
    What is it with people here accusing me of things that are flatly untrue? 

I just call you out for being an arrogant, superior asshole. And now this! You're so triggered and paranoid you're accusing me of making fake accounts to troll you, and binge-clicking the disagree button. I'm sorry, it isn't true. Are you really that into oven roasted turkey Pringles though? 

Be fair, I haven't talked to you in a while. You've never aroused anyone in your life, so don't tell me I have a "hard-on" for you. 

As I've told you before, you're so arrogant you really think I go around disagreeing with every post you write. Maybe (gasp) I'm not the only one who thinks you're a jerk. Maybe they don't want to say what I'm saying to you. Sounds more like you're just pissed that people...disagree with you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not full of hate, I just don't like you. You can not like me too. It's cool. But either way, get over yourself. 

Just ignore me. @matt_sackett showed everyone how to do that. I ignored you a while ago. I'm voluntarily leaving your head now. Please just let me go! 
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Took to P8. Can relax tomorrow.
    Cooz19 said:
    bigvivec said:
    Cooz is just full of hate.......
    What is it with people here accusing me of things that are flatly untrue? 

I just call you out for being an arrogant, superior asshole. And now this! You're so triggered and paranoid you're accusing me of making fake accounts to troll you, and binge-clicking the disagree button. I'm sorry, it isn't true. Are you really that into oven roasted Pringles though? 

Be fair, I haven't talked to you in a while. You've never aroused anyone in your life, so don't tell me I have a "hard-on" for you. 

As I've told you before, you're so arrogant you really think I go around disagreeing with every post you write. Maybe (gasp) I'm not the only one who thinks you're a jerk. Maybe they don't want to say what I'm saying to you. Sounds more like you're just pissed that people...disagree with you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not full of hate, I just don't like you. You can not like me too. It's cool. But either way, get over yourself. 

Just ignore me. @matt_sackett showed everyone how to do that. I ignored you a while ago. I'm voluntarily leaving your head now. Please just let me go! 
    Wow!   There it is.....no filter!   People always reveal themselves at some point.  Well done;  now everyone knows who you really are bud!
    bigvivec said:
    I would have to anonymously disagree with that.  LOL.  

You’re outed cooz!!!!!!   Find another playground!!!!!
    It's much more fun watching mental midgets like you melt down from paranoia and delusion than to actually cause it. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Gentlemen.. perhaps we can move this discussion over to the player haters ball?

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Gentlemen.. perhaps we can move this discussion over to the player haters ball?
    (Sigh) he's doing it there too...🙄
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Wow!   There it is.....no filter!   People always reveal themselves at some point.  Well done;  now everyone knows who you really are bud!
    I don't understand, are you trying to gaslight people into thinking me calling you out after you're falsely accusing me of things makes me someone of low character?

I am someone who thinks you're paranoid and triggered. I am someone who thinks you're an arrogant asshole. I am someone who thinks I'm deeply in your head. So...I'm OK with people knowing that's who I really am. 
    It’s fun to watch you try to dance your way out of this.......

Brother, I left the LINE groupbwe we’re both in when you went dark and started to REALLY dig into me oersonally........told you then I wish there was a Denny’s parking lot that we could meet up in where we could take off our shirts and I could whip your butt.  You still persisted following me like a gay cat 🐈 on here, sniping and backbiting for two months now.   

Let it go bro!  It even rhymes so tape that to your fridge and try to find some joy in your life.  I out;  going surfing 🏄‍♀️ now then afternoon on the beach with the family.  Stop trying to be a part of my life brother......I don’t need it!
    edited November 2019
    Yeah I'm done here. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m gonna be honest...your shirtless Denny’s brawl image really killed my craving for Roasted Turkey Pringles
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Well, at least I beat it.  Doubt I will be trying again.  
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I think we all just witnessed a nasty break-up.  The best thing you guys can do is get a bottle of your favorite booze, watch Swingers, and get back out there.  You're both money!