Player Haters Ball

2Next

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    bigvivec said:
     LOL.......settle down sparky!!!!!   This is a private site and the rules can be whatever they want.  Stop cursing and attacking people and your posts will stay up!!
    You're really reaching now. Maybe you should just sit the next few plays out. You're interjecting into a perfectly reasonable conversation because I'm so far buried in your head, you can't help yourself.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Who’s the asshole who ate the last turkey Pringle? I wanted to try one see what the hypes all about 

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    No pictures, memes, etc...  

This is what the Player Haters’ Ball is all about. Airing your grievances. This time of year comes but once. I ain’t here to defend anyone. But I do know Cooz isn’t the guy you think he is Vivec. You boys are like oil and water, but much like a nice balsamic vinaigrette, shake them together, and you get something quite spectacular. Conversations can be constructive.  
    He had his say and I had mine. Why he felt the need to take this to the other thread, but it's cool. I'm done now (mostly because I legit think he's starting to get delusional...multiple people in this thread know what happened that started all of this). Doesn't matter what he thinks. The weak-ass attempt to gaslight people into thinking I created a fake account is embarrassing for him, but again, his arrogance...I dunno. He can be a loser all he wants. If he really does want to meet me at some old man restaurant, I wouldn't be against it. Until then though, I'm done. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    some old man restaurant
    Well, that's just reckless talk now.. a grand slamwich  never did anything to anybody, pal. Just wait until @ReadingFightingPhils gets word of this..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I tried to go to Denny’s but the moron hostess tried to tell us it would be an hour wait because it’s a fire violation to put a high chair anywhere but one of the 4 corner tables which were just recently sat.  Has she never been to any other restaurant ever. And was only like a 6.5 nowhere near hot enough to be that dumb 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Is there a Denny’s in Indonesia? 🤔
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Damn. I missed a bunch here. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I’ll see myself out...
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Ok.. I'm still salty about @[Glu Sports] blueleopard shutting down @Glu_TapSports_Bot.. #neverforget #neverforgive 👀😒😢
    I typically remember who I ban.  So this was either not me or he was totally unmemorable. *shrug*
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Ok.. I'm still salty about @[Glu Sports] blueleopard shutting down @Glu_TapSports_Bot.. #neverforget #neverforgive 👀😒😢
    I typically remember who I ban.  So this was either not me or he was totally unmemorable. *shrug*
    "Unmemorable." Take that back immediately sir. 
    Apparently I need to remind you. "Unmemorable."
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I was the 1 “lol”
    I find it sad that you reply to the low level, unrelated to game post, but you (and your company, in general), ignores the dozens of dissatisfied customers right here on the forum. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Well... FU>KKIN>> SAID BRO!!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    glubot was my friend, you murdered him, and you don't even remember him? Brutal 😭😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    All I wanted out of this thread was for everyone to clear the air. Most of us are interconnected in some fashion between this forum, the game, and in Line App.  It was an attempt at restoring the forum to where it should be....
    Anyone have a link to this thread I arrived to the party too late missed out on “glu bot”
    I have it bookmarked..
    That’s some BS why was that account banned? I made it an even 20 disagrees. Free Glu Bot Free Glu Bot Free Glu Bot

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

I have it bookmarked..
    (Guess I clicked "quote" too many times.)
    Lol me too.  That was some of the best stuff on this forum.  This forum could use another glu bot.
    Just no.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Hmm..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.