Royale rebracketing needs to stop. Now.

SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
This is honestly the most ludicrous bait and switch mechanic in the game. Every player has been affected by it at some point. But now with weekend long Royale, with multipliers being revealed a day and a half into the event, after players have invested time and money into establishing a top 10 position for their club, being rebracketed from 1st to 31st in a totally different group results in a massive loss of trust.

Please do not insult our intelligence by continuing to claim rebracketing does not occur. Before and after screenshots have been provided by many players which show irrefutable proof. I'm more than happy to provide my own via dm, but this has to stop. It was bad enough when it only affected Wednesday results. Destroying a weekend's worth of progression is well beyond unacceptable. 

We would really like to see some action by the moderators here, as the in game support team is woefully inadequate and ill equipped to address major issues. We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Every single TSB player that's ever played a Royale event.

Comments

• tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Well it may not be what u wanna hear. Just dont play this they show up. I played 1 prime game with no bonus players. My measly 110 points wents from 576th to 140th. It's the simply best solution I can offer. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Sincerely,

Not every single player.   We held position and usually do or improve and that is WITHOUT a multiplier leak.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did I miss something?  Has anyone at glu (besides the clueless C.S. department in Bangladesh) ever said rebracketing doesn’t occur?  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Sincerely,

Not every single player.   We held position and usually do or improve and that is WITHOUT a multiplier leak.  
    That doesn’t mean the rebracket is a good thing. It just means it worked out for you. We went from 2nd to 1st this weekend, but I’ve been burned by it plenty. It stinks. 
    My point is I don’t mind the rebracket shuffle.  
    @bigvivec. Well your prolly 1 of the million that dont mind it. I think it's a bs facet of the game. And should be removed but that's just my opinion. Just like it's a safe bet to say 1 in a million only like that club cool down
    Maybe........no one in my club ever complains about it either.  Just as a rule don’t speak for other people.
    Yeah understandable
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I find if you do mediocre around 50 you get  rebracketed upwards and into a much easier bracket...then I hammer it for top ten finish.