Extra Bases

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Look, if you guys are gonna mess with the scoring, then adjust the milestones or increase the rewards.

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Pretty much sums this game up. Round before was a goose egg 

• cobrakai11cobrakai11 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I agree.  I usually get about 7million and today I could not even reach the 1st milestone.  In 1 autoplay round I scored 2 points.   How is 2 points even possible?
  • cobrakai11cobrakai11 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I think Glu is telling us this week that we should find a new game to play. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I agree.  I usually get about 7million and today I could not even reach the 1st milestone.  In 1 autoplay round I scored 2 points.   How is 2 points even possible?
    Yup, same here 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    There is a lot of customers of TSB who read these forums and agree.  Glu should see all of the missed off tappers this week
    @25Jackie They dont care about us thats why..
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    kehate said:
    Look, if you guys are gonna mess with the scoring, then adjust the milestones or increase the rewards.
    Same here I can't anything above 100. After 3-4 attempts I decided not to waste my blue cash on it anymore. The one question is how will scoring be for the clash. I usually always do really really well with the clashes. Looks like a day off or just mining for gold today.
  • WILDWOODY70WILDWOODY70 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    its a damn joke!!!? All extra bases is doing is sucking up resources so you will have to buy more. I have my top cvc lineup in and its like my batter is swinging a wet noodle. I can go manually play any other season, bonus or matchup game and hit ball just fine. If I use max boosts and max multiplier, I may get lucky and get 2500 points on extra bases???? half my club has, or is talking about leaving game completely because of they way Glu is forcing everyone to spend more money. For example, right now they are sucking everyone playing extra bases resources & the cheapest special today that has any gold included, starts at $20???? Greed is going to be the downfall of this game.
  • heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    This was ridiculous and if you looked at the information it still had the scoring at normal levels. It was either a glitch or they just didn’t make the change on the screen.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Oh my gosh, I decided to play another round I scored a whopping 1000 points. Now I am ranked 391 I think. With a 1230 points...what a joke.. definitely can tell noone is playing extra bases....
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    pretty annoyed but i think i am more annoyed at myself for getting annoyed
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The best part is it was changed mid event. If you played last night you got the full scoring. At some points the scoring went from10 points for a single to 1 pt, 20 points for a double to 2 points. 
    ahh so it seems it was switched to the throwback Clash scoring. hahaha what BS, but wait did you collect your pedestrian rewards??
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I finished 6th in extra bases.  I got super lucky with a 150K round and then used some useless franchise coins for extra turns, and my excess energy drinks to continue "decent" rounds.  What did i get in return?  Like 9K pxp.  There is absolutely no ROI in that event.  It's just a waste of time and resources. 

I tried for 5th (which paid out gold) but my last two rounds were like 1000 and 8. I wasn't making up 240K points at that rate, so i finally quit.

• kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    The best part is it was changed mid event. If you played last night you got the full scoring. At some points the scoring went from10 points for a single to 1 pt, 20 points for a double to 2 points. 
    Yeah. I noticed. I played a round last night, got a whopping 27K and then played this morning and got 1. One **** point.
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    heels96 said:
    This was ridiculous and if you looked at the information it still had the scoring at normal levels. It was either a glitch or they just didn’t make the change on the screen.
    I ended with just over 30,000 points which should have gotten me the first two milestones, but nope! 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @25Jackie They dont care about us thats why..
    They sure don't.  They just use the forum to get their new ideas.  Why else would they tell noobs, "you need to be more active on the forums to reach VIP", or whatever it is they say.  

Oh and EB was horrible.  I broke the 50k mark after six auto plays.  I don't have the best team ever or anything, but it's better than that.
    Just no.