Dear Glu....

2Next

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Comment Removed by the Moderator.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    GLU has an opportunity in front of them here with black Friday to salvage these last couple  weeks… I don’t have a ton of faith in them doing so… But if they somehow **** up the next week… I think it’s awfully telling where this is headed
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Wait… So we are going to censor public information… On a publicly traded company?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    In my opinion, this was planned out perfectly by GLU. BF this week means 1 thing, they will drop some nice 520, maybe 530-540 legends to combat the difficulty in woh. Brilliant SOBs, (joke)... People can eat up new 530 540 BF players like candy thinking shit this is what I need for WOH now. Unlike last year, we wont see any high value  BXP players. So in reality it wont help many higher tier teams unless they have the resources. At this point even if they dropped 520 primes I wouldn't invest unless the skills were ALL ORIGINAL skills, not these new bogus skills that IMO are shit.

Prime example, 520 Morgan is the biggest flop show for WOH. His absolutely sucks as closer, and that's the reason I got him. Double active skill lefty. And this seems to be same to many I have spoken too. My guess is they fu.ked up the coding and the skill doesn't work like its suppose to. Shows green and ON, but pitches say different. By far the worst investment in a player I have ever made, I dont even trust using him on lower rounds like 6.6-6.9.  Need to invest in x2 RHP, LHP, Late Innings for WOH guys.

And thanks for chimming in on the other threads @blueleopard. You post a comment on the one thread that has no meaning and ignore everything else. Still no updates on CO periods, and the numerous other issues with the app. How are EVO sales going? Funny that no more then 2 hours after it was announced you POS's started selling EVO and cash in the stores.  Happy Thanksgiving BTW!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Shit I forgot to add, what happened to all that talk about Club Cohesiveness and club jumpers? @blueleopard

#yourfullofshit...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Shit I forgot to add, what happened to all that talk about Club Cohesiveness and club jumpers? @blueleopard

#yourfullofshit...
    the #yourfullofshit  has to be comment of the day.  I am a mostly positive person, but that burn was well delivered and well timed.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I removed it but screw them
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @mythicaldragon do you know how to transfer your team to another person? 
    The way I understand it you would need to give the person u sold team to the email and password the account is backed up with. Never sold a team before 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Got it. Thanks. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I removed it but screw them
    You removed it or did they? What did you say that got the #blueleotard or whoever to remove it?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I encourage everyone who has complaints about the game to email Jerome @ Glu Corporate: jerome.collin@glu.com and/or call 415-800-6100 ask for Jerome. Until you receive a satisfactory response. 

Jerome Collin

VICE PRESIDENT & GENERAL MANAGER, GLU SPORTS

Jerome Collin serves as Vice President and General Manager of Glu’s San Mateo studio where he leads the design, development and live operations of the Tap Sports Baseball franchise, the #1 baseball game on mobile as well as an upcoming title in partnership with WWE. With over a decade in the industry, Jerome has an extensive background in mobile game development and studio management. Prior to Glu, he served in various leadership roles at Electronic Arts, Zynga and Digital Chocolate. He credits Zynga with teaching him effective Product Management in the free-to-play mobile games space. It is a valuable role and skillset that he not only enjoys, but allows him to think critically and creative at the same time. Jerome was the Co-Founder of Pick6 Studios, a small development startup acquired by Glu in 2013 which grew the current San Mateo studio from three Founders to now more than 50 employees. Jerome grew up in Germany and has a degree from the University of Hamburg. He loves soccer and most team sports, so building sports games is a dream come true for him.

• WILDWOODY70WILDWOODY70 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Anyone looking to leave game, im looking for a diamond team for my son and will gladly take it off your hands
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Wait… So we are going to censor public information… On a publicly traded company?
    ?????

American entitlement at its best.  Private companies can do what they want.......if the government can censure then a chat forum definitely can. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Check out my idea on how to fix the WoH problem. They could use the current set up now. Would be easy.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Well there's the answer to whether they know anything about baseball... Ol Jerome likes soccer.. Makes sense 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    In my opinion, this was planned out perfectly by GLU. BF this week means 1 thing, they will drop some nice 520, maybe 530-540 legends to combat the difficulty in woh. Brilliant SOBs, (joke)... People can eat up new 530 540 BF players like candy thinking shit this is what I need for WOH now. Unlike last year, we wont see any high value  BXP players. So in reality it wont help many higher tier teams unless they have the resources. At this point even if they dropped 520 primes I wouldn't invest unless the skills were ALL ORIGINAL skills, not these new bogus skills that IMO are shit.

Prime example, 520 Morgan is the biggest flop show for WOH. His absolutely sucks as closer, and that's the reason I got him. Double active skill lefty. And this seems to be same to many I have spoken too. My guess is they fu.ked up the coding and the skill doesn't work like its suppose to. Shows green and ON, but pitches say different. By far the worst investment in a player I have ever made, I dont even trust using him on lower rounds like 6.6-6.9.  Need to invest in x2 RHP, LHP, Late Innings for WOH guys.

And thanks for chimming in on the other threads @blueleopard. You post a comment on the one thread that has no meaning and ignore everything else. Still no updates on CO periods, and the numerous other issues with the app. How are EVO sales going? Funny that no more then 2 hours after it was announced you POS's started selling EVO and cash in the stores.  Happy Thanksgiving BTW!!!
    This is insightful and I agree......this will coincide with the monthly bump and VIP gift for all the “big spenders” so essentially in fishing talk, they will set the hook with higher max  legend releases with lower speed along with a bit of resources to get things going again.  

No no one said they were stupid.  Heartless and money grubbing maybe but unfortunately in the overly commercialized society that Is America where national health is measured by the consumer confidence index, you can't really blame them for trying.  They are just another rat in the overall game.  

Start art painting fingers, we all need a mirror and a reality check because this is exactly the direction this game is going along with whatever discretionary funds you might have.  So many have left already.  I am in my solo club today and played one clip 6 hours ago and am still in 4th.  6 games gets you fourth.  Others in my club are in brackets where the #1 is under 10m.   All these innovations are attempts to squeeze us for as much as we will take before walking away.