F Glu

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
For real. I’m done with this game. I’ve been playing since 2016 and don’t even wanna think about the money I’ve spent over the years. If they’re not willing to listen to us, then phuck them. I’m not coming back for 2020. Anybody else care to join me in boycotting them?

I’ll find a way to get them kicked out of the Apps Store, dammit. I’m over this sh!t

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hi @kehate

my name is Daniel and I’ll be assisting you while the administrators are tied up with all the other tickets CS is being flooded with because the game developers screwed CS over yesterday by making the game incredibly more difficult and leaving us to be the ear that listens to everything even though we can do nothing but type words out like I am right now. 

I understand that you want to get the game kicked out of the App Store. Before you proceed please make sure you are connected to a good WiFi and have cleared enough space on your phone. That should help you in your quest to make me unemployed. 

I am closing this ticket. Please feel free to contact me anytime you want to feed my kids after you get the game deleted out of the App Store. 

Warmest Regards. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Hi @kehate

my name is Daniel and I’ll be assisting you while the administrators are tied up with all the other tickets CS is being flooded with because the game developers screwed CS over yesterday by making the game incredibly more difficult and leaving us to be the ear that listens to everything even though we can do nothing but type words out like I am right now. 

I understand that you want to get the game kicked out of the App Store. Before you proceed please make sure you are connected to a good WiFi and have cleared enough space on your phone. That should help you in your quest to make me unemployed. 

I am closing this ticket. Please feel free to contact me anytime you want to feed my kids after you get the game deleted out of the App Store. 

Warmest Regards. 
    I spat my damn hot chocolate out on what's been an otherwise miserable day Lmfao
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m one step ahead of you
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

See the post from CS in the WoH thread just now.

CS straight up admits WoH HoF is only for diamond and platinum players now. That's amazing they admitted that.

What a cruel joke they are playing on what is no doubt thousands of paying customers.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts

CS straight up admits WoH HoF is only for diamond and platinum players now. That's amazing they admitted that.

What a cruel joke they are playing on what is no doubt thousands of paying customers.

Yep, and he's still arguing with me about it.  Responded almost immediately. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    This ish was laughable. EVO hunters get your EVO!

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Title it “CS admits WOH is rigged”

if you haven’t gone platinum by now...you’re done.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Guys, I went through 9x yesterday at gold so that is completely untrue. For all of you that are complaining, build a better team i guess? Sorry to be blunt but karski is right, ignore that cs response, the game can still be had at gold without spending $$
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    @criffy - same comment. No noticeable difference at gold for me yesterday either.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Someone should start a thread....whereby all players who want to can sign a pledge not to play not year...give GLU something to contemplate over the holidays
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Someone should start a thread....whereby all players who want to can sign a pledge not to play not year...give GLU something to contemplate over the holidays
    Brother, they don't work weekends.. I doubt they'll be contemplating us over any holidays 😥
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols they’ll be relaxing with their families while the world burns trying to beat WOH
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Hi @kehate

Warmest Regards. 
    Time to start looking for new employment, Daniel. 
    My Bag o’ Phucks is full because I don’t give any. Good luck on the job search, homie! 😆
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @retirepujols they’ll be relaxing with their families while the world burns trying to beat WOH
    I don't get to play that day, so it'll most likely be a 3-level warm up difficulty gifted WoH with a 530 lefty legend with double active skills and 10k lxp AND pxp ha.
    Just no.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’ll add that I’m gold and my first cycle was really hard, but cycles two and three were pretty’s straightforward, no gold spent except on boosts and once to reuse my closet on 6.9. It’s still doable at gold. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    criffy said:
    Guys, I went through 9x yesterday at gold so that is completely untrue. For all of you that are complaining, build a better team i guess? Sorry to be blunt but karski is right, ignore that cs response, the game can still be had at gold without spending $$
    How much gold did the 9x run you?
    edited November 2019
    It’s totally doable at gold. I was able to beat it this weekend when I wanted to out in work, and as far as HOF I could beat it, but choose to play classic because of the time that is required to beat HOF. 
    edited November 2019
    kehate said:
    Hi @kehate

Warmest Regards. 
    Time to start looking for new employment, Daniel. 
    My Bag o’ Phucks is full because I don’t give any. Good luck on the job search, homie! 😆
    Greetings @kehate

i am Jimmy and I’ll be taking over for Daniel as he is tied up. 

I’m sorry you claim to have opened a box with a pitcher and can’t find him. I have thoroughly checked the records and can see that this did indeed happen. Here are a few helpful tips so that this does not happen again. 

1.  Make sure all your starting pitchers aren’t locked
    2. ensure you have at least 25 free inactive spaces. 

I have compensated you with 1 evo box and 473 Prime Xp. Please close and re-open the app to receive the gift. 

Blessings

sent from my iPhone. WiFi is down
    @Bigpredfan you’re good at this. Are you sure you’re not a CS spy 🤣😂
    @Bigpredfan you’re good at this. Are you sure you’re not a CS spy 🤣😂
    I’ve had some experiences. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    criffy said:
    About 3k. Less than the weekend for sure
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    criffy said:
    bigvivec said:
    criffy said:
    About 3k. Less than the weekend for sure. 
    3k is totally worth it for sure.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Glu Bot 2.0 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I don't get to play that day, so it'll most likely be a 3-level warm up difficulty gifted WoH with a 530 lefty legend with double active skills and 10k lxp AND pxp ha.
    I would make time for that 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I would make time for that 🤣
    Lol I would attempt it, but the wifi at my parents house is spotty at best.  It's nice and quiet out in the sticks, but internet service isn't the best.
    Just no.