WOH 11.25.2019

1235Next

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts

So my post above is 100% correct.

You literally have to spend HUNDREDS of dollars for the game not to be rigged.

Wow, that's quite an admission.

Blew through the first 5 levels then I got to brown and realized although I have the players my skill level wasn’t we’re it needed to be for it to be fun/worth it...I’d rather take my chances on mega lxp boxes to get my closers skills up then waste my duckets and time on that shit...if there gonna make it that hard then atleast put some lxp in allstar...after cycling 7 level woh 30 plus times over the weekend I just took the day off.
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    @drsmartassphd please do.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Relax man, as I have pointed out many times. CS is clueless. They have no idea what there talkin about.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Relax man, as I have pointed out many times. CS is clueless. They have no idea what there talkin about.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUYCIwyMZTQ
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Yeah so it seems like they may have went back to the original Clash scoring method. That was just as frustrating as stupidass EB, and with bonus guys I typically do great in Clash. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So let me get this straight

basically everyone here says that it is way easier at the higher levels. CS says that as well. Then people get upset?  

This has been known for quite some time. The gaps between pitchers and batters is greater at the higher levels, which is why it’s easier. 

Silver takes 30K to cap a legend. Beat it once and then level him up yourself. 1 round is all you need. 

Diamond takes 900K to cap a legend. It takes multiple cycles. 

It’s a system that works because of the differences in required XP to level up the players.  Move on 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

basically everyone here says that it is way easier at the higher levels. CS says that as well. Then people get upset?  

This has been known for quite some time. The gaps between pitchers and batters is greater at the higher levels, which is why it’s easier. 

Silver takes 30K to cap a legend. Beat it once and then level him up yourself. 1 round is all you need. 

It’s a system that works because of the differences in required XP to level up the players.  Move on 
    Thank you
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Not all of us have thousands of dollars to blow....
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    You don't need to spend thousands of dollars. Just realize that yesterday's woh hof event wasn't catered to everyone. The sooner you guys realize it wasn't meant for everyone to complete/ cycle cap,  the quicker you can move on
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

Not all of us have thousands of dollars to blow....
    And why do you think everyone in diamond “blows” thousands of dollars?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    It's the time requirements of diamond that turn me off. Doesn't seem like it would be expensive, it would just become my life lol