New Android update!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
So. Fast! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Oh Good!  Now GLU can fu.ck us three times faster!!!!
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I'm scared to try this. Going to wait and hear a community consensus before downloading...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you guys encounter bugs, please post them here.

-prime games dont work for me
    -others have reported that tourneys are broken
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @DFBB, I admire your ability to stay optimistic about this game.  I'm not being sarcastic either -- it's nice to see someone with a positive view on developments.  I'm not in that mental headspace yet, but I'm not an Android user, and the speed of gameplay has never been an Apple issue.  I can't imagine how you Android guys hung with the game so long given those lag issues!
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Is it fast through google or do you have to go through apkpure?
    edited November 2019
    One person in our club updated through google.  When they click on a prime game, the energy bar for that disappears, and no game is played.  They clicked through all of their matches and it did the same thing.  The update seems buggy, I would wait.

Also seems like when you click through season mode the game stops for an extra click inbetween innings.  You get a screen that says end of ___ whatever inning.  Then you can click auto again.  Just reports I am getting, I have not updated.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Well no player manual batting order..
    I still have the apk and i updated thru google play. I just got 5 games in 1:03(with fp). During an event, I'm simply not used to this speed. For Ios? It's meh. lol

@Metsicans I play for different reasons than most. I understand the frustration and I realize that everyone experiences the game differently. I'm not here to convince anyone otherwise, but I love the game. I disagree with a ton of things that GLU does, but I have my own way of communicating. For those that have questions about the game or want to talk strategy? I'll be around for a good bit. 
    DFBB said:
    I still have the apk and i updated thru google play. I just got 5 games in 1:03(with fp). During an event, I'm simply not used to this speed. For Ios? It's meh. lol

@Metsicans I play for different reasons than most. I understand the frustration and I realize that everyone experiences the game differently. I'm not here to convince anyone otherwise, but I love the game. I disagree with a ton of things that GLU does, but I have my own way of communicating. For those that have questions about the game or want to talk strategy? I'll be around for a good bit. 
    @DFBB Can you see if prime games and season mode games are different for you?  They were licking autoplay each inning they did not have FP
    DFBB said:

@DFBB Can you see if prime games and season mode games are different for you?  They were licking autoplay each inning they did not have FP
    Prime games dont work for me. They're aware of the bugs and working on it now.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I updated my other account thru Play Store. It is crazy quick compared to what it has been all year. Everything works fine for me. I do not have field pass.
    Other bug I saw reported was every games in season mode was a no hitter, even though the screen would say they gave up a run.  It keeps asking to change your pitcher too.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Probably need to do the update in order to get double gold this weekend? If that is what they are planning on doing. Just assuming....
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Just keeps taking bars of prime games.  Never even opens up the screen.  Good work on another stellar update.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm able to play tourneys just fine, waiting for prime games to reload before I test it out. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I uninstalled from apk and did a fresh install from google. It's still blazing fast! They're still working on the prime games fix and I'll post as soon as I hear something.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Glad to hear for you android users that the app is getting better but how the hell do they still release an update that doesn’t work right?...lol
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2019
    whammo911 said:
    Glad to hear for you android users that the app is getting better but how the hell do they still release an update that doesn’t work right?...lol
    That is the winning million dollar question...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, no prime games.. kind of hard to hit fp milestones when you can't play the event 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Updated on both accounts. All functions working properly as they should
  • TBone66TBone66 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Blazing fast now. Damn.
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Do prime games work yet?
    They do for me...but apparently not for others
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Prime games are working for me, edit batting order works, more than 5 digits on player skills are replaced with k (25k instead of 25000), videos payout after each video instead of at the end of watching multiple vids.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Don’t download it if you’re using 3rd party software. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I am SO SHOCKED that these top tier devs pushed out yet another failed update. Yet they still get paid. Unbelievable 
  • TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Yea same here. Prime games take energy bar and never loads game. Did a complete uninstall and v reinstall from Google play... Cleared cache and data as well and still doesn't work
    I don't think prime games will be fixed tonight. At least, not for everyone.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Video for gold requires an extra tap. If they do double gold this weekend I'm rolling back a version