Options

Send Feedback directly to Customer Service

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
We need to send all feedback to customer service concerning game problems in last few days. If enough of us overflow their tickets. We may influence a change. Thanksgiving  woh needs to change back a few steps. Our cvc today, our Royal next weekend. It's not just black Friday. Its customer appreciation and we need alot from glu... So send in your tickets....

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Again, well said 🥴
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    they dont give a rats ass!!! and CS is clueless my friend. Copy and pasted per-written responses.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Plus overflowing their ticket system does more harm than good. Some people have real issue that need fixing.
  • Options
    Obviously,  no solution is best, duh, and one day isn't going to slow them down any more. You don't know until you try.   They don't wanna work .. They will kick it up stairs. So comments from people that have been here since there first game would help. Kindly tell them with no swearing and rudeness would help! It's worked before. NOW there is too much ridiculous. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    To me, the Cooldown is still the first thing that has to go.  It's just a slap in the face.  The brutal WOH was miserable, but you knew a bump was coming.  Cooldown is still the worst offense IMO.  
  • Options
    Lost manual batting, cooldown, then a bump way too high for now... 10 points higher not 30 to 40 points higher.  How would glu employees like a 30/40 percent pay cut or 10 percent!
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Didn’t they do an upgrade to pitching on CvC recently? That too was long overdue, but didn’t have much effect unless ur Silver and below. I didn’t notice outrage-real or faux. Bottom line is Glu moved the cheese and rats panic to find it. Let’s face it, the gravy train has left and now all are fighting for resources and such. Struggling is nothing new to us Silver guys, but entitlement only goes so far. I agree the cooldown needs tweaking, but as far as changing pitcher difficulty goes...well, it’s now gonna cost you Gold+ guys like everyone else. If ur team is good, it won’t matter much. Make lemonade with those lemons and wipe that sour face off...😂
  • Options
    Not in silver... Nice to see you Glu loyalist come out!!
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I've had customer service responses with other people's names... "we don't copy and paste" my ass 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    We need to send all feedback to customer service concerning game problems in last few days. If enough of us overflow their tickets. We may influence a change. Thanksgiving  woh needs to change back a few steps. Our cvc today, our Royal next weekend. It's not just black Friday. Its customer appreciation and we need alot from glu... So send in your tickets....
    If you haven’t figured it out yet I’ll clue you in.  

CS is a joke!  Think of them like the outsourced Mumbai based moat around the GLU castle that they are.  They are a buffer, protecting the company from inevitable blowback borne of cruelly pragmatic capitalist decision making.  They help newbies with little things, and assist somewhat with issues like “why are my subscriptions not being credited to my all star tickets”.  Who do you think you are talking to when you want to address corporate level marketing direction?  Pretty easy to know what to expect on their side.......deflection deflection and contact termination.  All the “one time courtesy “ nonesense included in assistance correspondence is to hopefully influence the painfully polite to never darken their door again.......we will help you once but piss off now and forget our number!   

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I sent them something as well. I actually got a great response.

They stated they would relay it to the dev team and review.

I won't confirm nor deny if I believe that. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service