Another glu up

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Dwight Evans? 🤨
Edit: Probably tomorrows box with yesterday’s players in it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yup. Had to look up who the heck Darrell Evans was. Good news is he bats left, so hopefully he is max 520 with ideal skills. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Lol Dwight Evans bats right.. Darrell Evans does bat left but he’s not in the box 
    Read closer :wink:
    Oh shit lol 😂 👍🏻
    I had to look them both up never heard of either. Probably won’t be chasing unless they are double late innings 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yup. Had to look up who the heck Darrell Evans was. Good news is he bats left, so hopefully he is max 520 with ideal skills. 
    540 w/ blowouts and vs lhp. Shocking combo, huh? Lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Is that Dwight Evans with that skill combo? He would be useful for 7.10 on Royale. But I don't know about chasing him.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn got 450 game changer Heaney or what ever their called now and of course I need to pull another pitcher to activate him getting points...lol
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I hear there’s a Tino Martinez in one of the boxes. What’s the skills on him?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I hear there’s a Tino Martinez in one of the boxes. What’s the skills on him?

Seriously, what box is this? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Damn got 450 game changer Heaney or what ever their called now and of course I need to pull another pitcher to activate him getting points...lol
    It's bullshit!  He is supposed to be where Chris Sale is in the bottom half of the bonus player list.  Just another retard Glu move.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    i think this is fixed? But Sale is still up there so i cant confirm
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    i think this is fixed? But Sale is still up there so i cant confirm
    Yeah, but it's only 10K per K.  What a rip off for the Green Rental Box.  He didn't get any points yesterday, crap today, tomorrow is WOH so nothing there.  And the POTW/Spotlights aren't ever active on the weekends.  Just more proof this faggot ass company is trash.