Idea For WoH: If The Issue Is Cycling, Make Different Difficulty Levels/Rewards for The Prize Legend

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion

For Example:

Silver Level 1 Pitchers:
Like WoH Royale. You get the Legend, but NO PXP to bump.

Silver Level 2 Pitchers:
Legend plus 2K PxP

Silver Level 3: Legend Plus 4K LXP

Sliver Legend 4: Plus 8K LxP

SL 5: 10 LxP (Setting Monday)

This way, people like me could actually still win, but would have to earn my cycle. I would steer clear of SL 3 pitchers for now. Maybe try if I get a wild hair. I could clear SL 1 probably 5-7 times during a Monday and actually fully cycle on a weekend as Silver.

As the year goes on, make the bottom go from SL 1 to SL 2, then bump the top to SL 6.  Announce before it happens.

I'd play the shit out of that.

OR THE IMMEDIATE FIX:

Keep Warm Up As Is

Keep Classic As Is

Make All Star the "Legend" Section. (Name it that). Same pitchers/levels as HoF, but Pitcher settings are what they were two Mondays ago (1). Your prize is the Legend with NO XP.

Keep HoF As Is. Pitcher settings 5, you win Legend and 10K LxP

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Ok, here is more:

Make the current All Star Level the area you can get the Legend with no XP as the prize. Make that one like it was last week, for example at pitching level 1, then HoF can be 5 level pitchers with 10K XP.

You have three of four sections of the game now designated to the lower prize anyway. Switch that up.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Dammit gents, this is brilliant. I'd never bitch again. Everyone could play their style of game and have legit shots at winning the top prize on the signature game....

Then earn their cycle cap.

Gold guys could immediately play like a Tier 3, etc.

Platinum and Diamond Tier 5.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

For Example:

Silver Level 1 Pitchers:
    Like WoH Royale. You get the Legend, but NO PXP to bump.

Silver Level 2 Pitchers:
    Legend plus 2K PxP

Silver Level 3: Legend Plus 4K LXP

Sliver Legend 4: Plus 8K LxP

SL 5: 10 LxP (Setting Monday)

This way, people like me could actually still win, but would have to earn my cycle. I would steer clear of SL 3 pitchers for now. Maybe try if I get a wild hair. I could clear SL 1 probably 5-7 times during a Monday and actually fully cycle on a weekend as Silver.

As the year goes on, make the bottom go from SL 1 to SL 2, then bump the top to SL 6.  Announce before it happens.

I'd play the shit out of that.

The issue is you’re not spending enough.  Ideally for the company, we all move up in tiers because that would mean more time in the game or more real money spent and most likely both.   It is just capitalism bud, making money is the goal.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    The issue is you’re not spending enough.  Ideally for the company, we all move up in tiers because that would mean more time in the game or more real money spent and most likely both.   It is just capitalism bud, making money is the goal.

This, and I would just cycle level 1 while ignoring everything else. The lxp saved greatly outweighs the lxp earned.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

OK, I see what you are saying, but if you were gold, and two weeks ago you had to cycle without the 10K XP, how much longer would it take you? That's 10-15 cycles, right?

I just want to win the damn thing once or twice. LOL I don't have hours of my day to wait on RNG for straight pitches.

You are still getting the player AND leveling up.

I was lucky yesterday just to get the guy now. That's nuts considering the team I have.

I will also add, and I'm sure other Silver guys would agree....

I would still spend money. I run out of resources all the damn time. Right now I'm Evo and PxP starved, big time. I also farm the shit out of gold to build that team.

If I felt like I wasn't playing a rigged set up, I'd spend. I've already spent more than I would on an Xbox game. This is a flippin mobile app for (insert your higher being here)'s sake.

bigvivec said:

This, and I would just cycle level 1 while ignoring everything else. The lxp saved greatly outweighs the lxp earned.
    Not to mention blue cash.  Ratio spend to earn on sims is best on the lower levels.
    I burn through millions in blue cash in silver...

edited November 2019
    Conversely I come out ahead on blue cash after WOH at plat.  I view it as mining time.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    We’ve discussed this for months now.  The gap in rewards between AS and HOF is a mile wide.
    We’ve discussed this for months now.  The gap in rewards between AS and HOF is a mile wide.

Exactly. Plus there are already THREE of the four WoH games for the low reward.

Make AS more difficult and offer the Legend as the prize with no XP.

This way, people like me can still win and cycle in the AS group while you guys can win and cycle in the HOF group with the extra 10K LxP