Bumps are happening today!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
For those that still care or want to talk about the actual game: 540s will be the new standard. ATGs, keepers, created legends should be bumped accordingly. The primes will now be 470s and bxp players will be 370s. 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    All good except bxp guys getting a 10 point bump. Kinda stinks.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    All good except bxp guys getting a 10 point bump. Kinda stinks.
    I know some are holding out hope for bxp guys for BF, but it's difficult to imagine bxp players being impactful considering how much they've flooded the market with bxp in recent weeks.
    Can they let me convert my 1.4 mil bxp to pxp or lxp :-)
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Any early word on who will be available for Black Friday?  I still enjoy game (I know I am in the minority)  and last year I went from a terrible team to being able to beat WOH when I got Harper, Yelich, and Lindor on Black Friday.  I got Mike Schmidt and Ted Williams at Christmas thanks to someone posting when they would be released.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @DFBB

is there a reason they are already bumping up the legends when we haven’t even seen the 520 guys with the great skills released yet?

@DFBB

is there a reason they are already bumping up the legends when we haven’t even seen the 520 guys with the great skills released yet?

I can only assume that's by design in order to maintain some type of balance and give the lower max legends a longer shelf life. Today's 540, for example, is a righty with blowouts and vs lhp skills. That said, I'm not very good at trying to make sense of their moves.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but at no point this month did they release a lefty 520 hitter with the following skill combos: vs righty, late inning, walk off or first pitch. 
    In fact I think there was only one righty hitter with any of those combos (Knoblauch - vs lefty and late inning)

So in addition to making resources more scarce, they are now making the desirable skill combos basically impossible to find? 

Wow, they really know how to suck the fun out of their game.
    Despite the player bump, with these skills nothing interest me at all. DANG
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Ridiculous.. they haven’t even released a 520 lefty with great skills yet..and box is garbage I refuse to chase a 540 with those skills. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @Waveburner

Not with first pitch, but leadoff batter is always active for WoH

However, he may have been the only one, lol.
    I don't have faith in leadoff skill for woh based on comments from others. I could test my Tony Fernandez, but I don't want to waste my limited cycling time. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    That's if the lineup tab is working. Mine isn't. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Where is the Tino Martinez box?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@Waveburner

On Monday WoH, Cain and Almora both had their leadoff skill boosted, despite only Cain being in the leadoff spot of my lineup.  I’ll test again tomorrow just to make sure I wasn’t trippin’, lol.
    Word is, Tino is a 540 with vs rhp and MOB skills!
    DFBB said:

Where is the Tino box? Is that a VIP thing?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

DFBB said:
    He’s an ATG?
    No, right now it looks like something with a different theme. It is a baseball card bouncing around in the player pic

DFBB said:

Similar to the trick or treat box, u can get a box with him in it on the 10th box if the counter doesnt reset.
    Reboot the app now and the Tino info is active.

DFBB said:
    DFBB said:

Similar to the trick or treat box, u can get a box with him in it on the 10th box if the counter doesnt reset.
    LAME! I'm guessing the odds of actually pulling Tino if you're lucky enough to get to the pity timer aren't posted either. 
    Oh well, maybe that box will be a special additional WOH prize for tomorrow's event? Fishful thinking.
    @More2Most2First I know the leadoff skill shows highlighted in WOH. I haven't tested it on late rounds myself, but others have and the reported results have not been encouraging. Have you tried a leadoff skill player on the final rounds?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Many times, Morgan sucks.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Many times, Morgan sucks.
    Sure, but enough about his announcing...

Stan Musial was the 520 Lefty with WoH skills I got and bumped as my closer. He was solid until Monday.

Tino is actually vs rhp and risp; Atgs have been boosted. I assume keepers/ML will happen any minute now.

As the King of the Whiners, I hereby declare your whining as valid and purposeful.

You may carry on, but realize you did miss one or two. They were rare, but they were there.  The fact that they existed in the first place is the cause for my current angst as I landed them and used them.

@DFBB so what that said, in your opinion is Jackie worth leveling? His 3 runs skill makes me nervous to waste valuable lxp on.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Something is not right about this...😂😂😂