FREE BOX?

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Got the notice that a global gift was sent out today. My club mates have gotten it, pulled some players. But not me! I haven’t gotten it. Anybody else missing the box?

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I got no box
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I believe only the ones who were effected by the original eagle eye boxes got the gift. I didn't buy any and as a result, I didn't get anything either.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I believe only the ones who were effected by the original eagle eye boxes got the gift. I didn't buy any and as a result, I didn't get anything either.
    Odd. Usually when they say “global gift” it goes to everyone because they’re lazy and it is easier to do a global than to set it to only Android users. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Bought 2 boxes got xp and pxp.  Pulled Martinez in free box

• cobrakai11cobrakai11 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I also didn’t get a box and been on all day. 
    I bought a few and then later got a free one.  Pulled DeJong just like four other club members did on their free box.  
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Yeeeeaaaahhhh..... I saw that tweet and went off. Because awhile back there was an issue that affected only iPhone users and they sent out a global gift. This time it is Android and only Android users got it. WTF?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    kehate said:
    bigvivec said:

Yeeeeaaaahhhh..... I saw that tweet and went off. Because awhile back there was an issue that affected only iPhone users and they sent out a global gift. This time it is Android and only Android users got it. WTF?
    It has nothing to do with android users, they just so happened to mention the android update in the same tweet..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    kehate said:
    bigvivec said:

I’m on IOS and got it.   Had to do with buying boxes and reparations.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    kehate said:
    bigvivec said:

I’m on IOS and got it.   Had to do with buying boxes and reparations.
    I got thrown in jail for buying a beard oil box (lost all club points and cvc scores) and never got reparations just a middle finger from CS. #NeverForget