You’re making it easy to walk away Glu...

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
My team has gotten stronger the last few weeks yet I won’t even sniff 300,000 in Extra Bases. Seriously? I’ve always hit that milestone! The ironic thing is when I paid gold for a 500x multiplier, I got my lowest round and didn’t even score 1,000 lol. What the hell?

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    My team has gotten stronger the last few weeks yet I won’t even sniff 300,000 in Extra Bases. Seriously? I’ve always hit that milestone! The ironic thing is when I paid gold for a 500x multiplier, I got my lowest round and didn’t even score 1,000 lol. What the hell?
    EB varies depending on the time you're playing. My first three were brutal. That's happened before. I've waited a few hours and had much better results later. Hoping that's the case now. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I go t a few around 2-3m early on;  ATM I had tree sim rounds totaling under 80k added together.  Sucks right now.  
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    They changed the scoring and it has drastically lower scores. Play through a round and you will see. You get the number of points listed in the multiplier for a hit. It’s not 10x anymore. So if you start with no multiplier and get a base hit, you get 1 point. Then if you get another, you get 11 points. If they want to do this, that’s fine. But they are going to have to lower the milestones because it’s going to be difficult for a lot of people to reach them with this scoring system. 
    Have a look at the milestones.  Targets were wiped yesterday.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Extra bases is pointless for me. I have capped legends at every spot and struggle to get a single hit against pitchers my guys have an overall that's over double.

I don't even try to sim it.

Now that WoH is rigged, I'm pretty much done.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited November 2019

Extra bases is pointless for me. I have capped legends at every spot and struggle to get a single hit against pitchers my guys have an overall that's over double.

I don't even try to sim it.

Now that WoH is rigged, I'm pretty much done.

Move up.  Me and the guys in my club constantly hit the top of the leaderboards in EB.....your team is ok but not high enough to expect more than you are getting.  It takes more than capped legends.....they have to be the right legends in the latest releases, make a lineup of all lefties to crush a rhp, boost skills upgrades and pennants in levels that require 3x-6x-12x the amount of resources you have invested overall.  

If a oretty good silver team could score well across all events, moving any higher would be for what?  Vanity?   Of COURSE being rewarded for moving up is integral to the game engine.  What kind of game would it be if it weren’t?!?!?!?

A lot of people here toot about what they are owed as customers......as a paying customer they are entitled to x x and x.   How about this?!  A gameplayer who invests more time and money than the next one. Say a diamond player vs a silver player.....wouldn’t that same argument mean that the diamond player was entitled to bigger rewards and benefits for their investment??!  Roads are better in neighborhoods with big single family homes than they are in the ghetto.....isnt the justification that the more expensive neighborhood residents pay more tax and are entitled to better roads, schools and public services??!

Dr.!  Move to a better neighborhood rather than staying at ghetto silver!!!   
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    bigvivec said:
     Say a diamond player vs a silver player.....wouldn’t that same argument mean that the diamond player was entitled to bigger rewards and benefits for their investment??!  
    Yes please 😳
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71