Bumps are happening today!

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB so what that said, in your opinion is Jackie worth leveling? His 3 runs skill makes me nervous to waste valuable lxp on.
    I think he's a luxury spend at higher tiers(plat/diamond), but I'd level him if I was gold or below.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    If guys want to fight, send pms. If guys want to talk about the crap that's been going on lately, there are plenty of threads for that. I'm deleting non related posts in this thread. If you don't want to talk tsb, this isnt the thread for you.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JTTeams said:

Something is not right about this...😂😂😂
    i had to take a real close look.  Matt Williams lol
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    JTTeams said:

The card says matt Williams lmao classic Glu Up. I’m jealous though I want that bad... did it say the odds for Tino on the pity box? 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    JTTeams said:

i had to take a real close look.  Matt Williams lol

Bingo! Hilarious Mistake....I mean I know the president/ceo of Glu is a soccer fan...but at least hire some people with basic baseball knowledge.  lol
    The card says matt Williams lmao classic Glu Up. I’m jealous though I want that bad... did it say the odds for Tino on the pity box? 
    I didn't even check. And unfortunately I probably won't be able to level him up anyways. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone know the odds to pull tino?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Anyone know the odds to pull tino?
    1.33% if you get the guarantee box

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Does anyone have the newly bumped ted williams at gold 10 and the reggie smith from last weekend at g10? 
    Thanks Matt 👍🏻 

I may open some boxes out of boredom 😕
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Finally got my account back been logged out for weeks lol
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Everytime I watch a video now it shows the amount of gold I get, really slows down the amount you get, since the new update.
    This may not be the appropriate thread and I didn’t feel it needed it’s own. I’ve been on the fence lately whether to delete the app after 3+ years of playing I’m done. So many reasons to many to list cooldown being the biggest and imo a lot of lackluster players released etc. Just can’t justify playing anymore after cooldown game is literally ruined for me. To many reasons to list that you all are aware... I mean they can’t even get the right picture in boxes! lol Anyway I’ll stop here i know I’m only one person but I am a level 15 all star that is literally on the app from time I get up till the time I hit the pillow... so I hope they see the impact from the decisions they have made.  So many went before me and many more coming behind me. Wake up glu!!  I will definitely miss you all it’s been fun! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and God Bless! 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This may not be the appropriate thread and I didn’t feel it needed it’s own. I’ve been on the fence lately whether to delete the app after 3+ years of playing I’m done. So many reasons to many to list cooldown being the biggest and imo a lot of lackluster players released etc. Just can’t justify playing anymore after cooldown game is literally ruined for me. To many reasons to list that you all are aware... I mean they can’t even get the right picture in boxes! lol Anyway I’ll stop here i know I’m only one person but I am a level 15 all star that is literally on the app from time I get up till the time I hit the pillow... so I hope they see the impact from the decisions they have made.  So many went before me and many more coming behind me. Wake up glu!!  I will definitely miss you all it’s been fun! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and God Bless! 
    The picture is right, the name on the side of the card or whatever the frame is is wrong. So right there, you have to at least stay in the forum. 
    So...maybe no bump to the Keepers? Pretty disappointing. At this rate even if they released the full max they would barely be elite. What was the point again? (Other than insane resources to level up). 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    What’s more exciting than the bumps? I finally got a response today from CS about an event that ended 3 days ago

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    What’s more exciting than the bumps? I finally got a response today from CS about an event that ended 3 days ago

You got a nice person. Mine said I cannot help you because the event is over and closed the ticket
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’ll be happy with a bump before WOH tomorrow.  Just threw some more pxp at my keeps skills so they will factor at least for a week or two.  
    DFBB said:
    If guys want to fight, send pms. If guys want to talk about the crap that's been going on lately, there are plenty of threads for that. I'm deleting non related posts in this thread. If you don't want to talk tsb, this isnt the thread for you.
    Yes that exchange(s)  was a hot mess going nowhere fast.  Thanks for doing what a moderator should do and reminding me of why I come here.......it’s not to fight but in the current volatile atmosphere it is easy to get caught up.  
    Apparently, no keeper/ML boost today. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    Yes that exchange(s)  was a hot mess going nowhere fast.  Thanks for doing what a moderator should do and reminding me of why I come here.......it’s not to fight but in the current volatile atmosphere it is easy to get caught up.  
    I think I missed something... I don’t see anything that you speak of
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    I think I missed something... I don’t see anything that you speak of
    As it should be.......................
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Meh...I’m not overly in agreement with the whole moderator thing.  I feel the privileges of the title have been grossly overused. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    My ATG has been bumped but not my keepers or my legend. Will those still happen?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Does anyone have the newly bumped ted williams at gold 10 and the reggie smith from last weekend at g10? 

I don't have Reggie Smith.
    Cooz19 said:
    The picture is right, the name on the side of the card or whatever the frame is is wrong. So right there, you have to at least stay in the forum. 
    Damn...  Lol Well I’ll check in from time to time no doubt I’m gonna miss it. If the cooldown gets lifted I will reinstall 👍🏻 I have to admit it’s been just a few hours and idk what to do with my self. lol  I’m always in the app so I open my phone to check msgs and when I’m done I click my calculator because my calculator is now in place of where the Tsb app was.  I didn’t even realize i was doing it until about the 10th time I look down at my phone and I’m like why is my phone always on calculator screen? 😂. Staying strong 💪🏻. Cheers 🍻 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    You're right, but I don't like this 😥
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    DFBB said:
    All good except bxp guys getting a 10 point bump. Kinda stinks.
    I know some are holding out hope for bxp guys for BF, but it's difficult to imagine bxp players being impactful considering how much they've flooded the market with bxp in recent weeks.
    @DFBB I've accepted the probability that permanent high end BXP players aren't going to be a thing this year,  but goodness, they need to bump up the temporary player spotlight boxes up from a 450 max already.  They are trailing the maxes by 90 points.   That is way outdated.  There needs to be a use for the offseason blue XP PotW types other than just a bonus player for a couple events.  

If you found a guy with decent skills (see Austin Meadows)  you used to be able to close HOF WOH with these guys if you were a player short of doing it and lacked the premium XP for Primes and Legends.  Shame that they took that away.  Now with the typical WOH difficulty these guys are barely useful as autoplays for low end Level 6 rounds.  

I don't expect them to keep pace with the top overalls but there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't at least carry a 500 max for a week before being sent down to the land of the 360s.
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @DFBB I know I posted this earlier in the thread... I saw my ATG get bumped up but my legend and my three keepers haven't yet. Is that still happening or has that happened and for some reason I haven't seen happen yet?