Secret trick to becoming VIP after a week or two

TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion

Lol I stumbled on this a minute ago trying to turn off auto updates on my play settings. My spend totals in JUST November so far. Funny thing is... My team is still only silver.  😳   😂😂

(UPDATE 11/30- final tally for the month. Lol) 

Comments

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Lol! Tell me this is google and not apple. I would hate to see how much I have spent on this game. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Blowing all those tiddy bar singles on this game 
  • TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    Lol! Tell me this is google and not apple. I would hate to see how much I have spent on this game. 
    It's Google... And thankfully it only shows how much you spent  that month by default. 😂
    Are you suggesting that im a stripper? Or that I blow my stripper money on the game. Either scenario is absurd. Tiddys have a budget on its own. 💰
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Now, see YOU should be gold. Damn....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Lemme hold a lil sum sum for a minute 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    bigvivec said:

It’s the cash man! I give you money for your gold! Ohhh yeaaaaah!
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    that’s how my dumbass did it. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Still haven’t learned. But these “issues” the past few weeks have made it easy to stop spending on this game.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    kehate said:
    that’s how my dumbass did it. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Still haven’t learned. But these “issues” the past few weeks have made it easy to stop spending on this game.
    I can’t stop.......might need an intervention.   
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    TIDDYBAR said:
    Are you suggesting that im a stripper? Or that I blow my stripper money on the game. Either scenario is absurd. Tiddys have a budget on its own. 💰
    Hah. Any chance you looking for a chill club @TIDDYBAR ? Your personality would blend well with us. We could use another baller 💸
    The club I'm w gave me a shot when I was brand new a few weeks ago. They hit the lottery w me ... Lol. But i'll stay loyal. Or at least until someone pisses me off. Lol
    bigvivec said:
    kehate said:
    I can’t stop.......might need an intervention.   

Apparently all you need to do to stay mad enough to not spend is stay silver dude. Works for me! LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited November 2019
    drsmartassphd  
    Proud to announce that Ghetto silver is my permanent home. Only real ballers (or the clinically insane or people that enjoy failure) stay silver. Diamond is the broke folk tier. If you really wanna challenge. Make your silver team strength upwards of 140k and cycle woh hof like you're at a tiddybar throwing gold every round on the 6th level at them hoes

• 15DYLAN5115DYLAN51 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Jesus dude. I want to know what your “budget” is. 🤣
    There is no sex in the champagne room.