Royale WOH

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

A few mistakes I think...but a starting point for some. Looks like another 7 layer WOH this weekend. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Prev134

Comments

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited November 2019
    And level 5 pitchers instead of level 1 pitchers like last royale!?! fun Fun FUN.....NOT.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Your chart matches mine perfectly from last week.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

And the Tournament Boxes are already updated as well...🤦🏻‍♂️

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    JTTeams said:

Changed it already.  Removed Pillar and BG went from 13 to 3

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Wow...Don Baylor can play outfield now...not just DH. Way to go Donnie.
    @Bigburg to clarify...that’s the Diamond tourney box...I believe the lower levels have different number boxes with less rewards. This box is 30k cash. But the rewards are actually worse than the regular tournament boxes because of the ridiculous odds. The first weekend Royale the odds of a regular player were 27%. Now it’s like 1-2%. 
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I’m curious as to how many actually bought the prime player specials. Was holding out hope for bxp players but to no avail. Sigh. 
    @StillHaray Last year there were no bxp players for sale on BF or during Christmas. The bxp guys didn’t increase to 500ish until like January I believe. 
    JTTeams.....uh no....last year I bought the Black Friday Yelich who turned my season around immediately.....he was 500max, bxp only. Sorry but you are incorrect in your statement.
    Is that all they will offer on BF are players? No deals on resources or boxes?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    If I remember cyber Monday had a ridiculous gold lxp deal for 99... was like 20k gold and 150k lxp...I mainly paid attention to the players that where available then though
    JTTeams.....uh no....last year I bought the Black Friday Yelich who turned my season around immediately.....he was 500max, bxp only. Sorry but you are incorrect in your statement.
    Ha. I thought 500 were more like January ish when they came out. But I’m no expert. I would love to see 500 bxp guys today...seems highly unlikely. But I would purchase if they were available. 
    Last year's Black Friday 500 max bxp players were ahead of the existing prime/legend curve at the time as I remember...thats what made them so irresistible....They would probably be equal to a 550-560 max player today. That said....pretty sure its not happening this year. Instead they are trying to entice me to buy a 470 max prime player that would actually make my team worse.
    What a difference a year makes.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I suspect if they don’t offer some 550-560 guys today then there will be lots of app deletion going on.  The current WOH requires a hefty gold investment to cycle, even for loaded teams, and all for a player that doesn’t even make those teams.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard

Ughh took 1000gold was only costing me 240-320 last weekend...although 6 was easier then yesterday’s level 7 is ridiculous, luckily rizzuto got it done first try, I doubt that will be the norm

- Blueleopard
    whammo911 said:

Ughh took 1000gold was only costing me 240-320 last weekend...although 6 was easier then yesterday’s level 7 is ridiculous, luckily rizzuto got it done first try, I doubt that will be the norm
    1k gold is pretty cheap, especially if he will make your team!  Great job, now go buy some lxp
    - Blueleopard
    **** that, he won’t..1k was cheap but this is way to difficult, I’ve spent way too much on this game to be struggling at this point
    They want too make it hard do 5 levels...I literally can’t justify spending money anymore to just struggle

Well I'm giving up on this one already. The classic "score a run, curve out" sequence is back on Level 7 and I can't get out of it. Not enough runners to get you past 7.9 with that. Literally no way to win. If you are silver, you are just about officially priced out of WoH.

Oh well, I didn't want or need this player anyway.

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Well I'm giving up on this one already. The classic "score a run, curve out" sequence is back on Level 7 and I can't get out of it. Not enough runners to get you past 7.9 with that. Literally no way to win. If you are silver, you are just about officially priced out of WoH.

Oh well, I didn't want or need this player anyway.

is level 6 the one from last week or the one from yesterday
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Last week

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Within a few weeks GLU has taken away the best parts of the game...cycle capping woh and clubs (evo chasing/restarts). 

Seems like a serious crackdown but instead of cleaning up the game....they are just putting the nails in the coffin for many. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I actually think today isn't much more difficult than yesterday. 5.10 is significantly tougher than the HoF 5.10, but other than that, it's just more of a grind. I am spending more(about 440g per cycle), but that's a direct result of having 7 levels as opposed to 6 on HoF. 

edit: Worth noting that extra bases were very difficult to come by yesterday(and Monday). Today, homers continue to be elusive, but it's doubles galore(at the end of level 6 and 7). So far, 6.7 and 7.7 today has proven to be easier than 6.7 from HoF too.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Fake news moderator. Report to your overlords that they ruined WOH.
    #Dumb-asses
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    @DFBB Still solid work with the cycling. What is your success rate on the upper levels? I'm assuming 80 gold with a capped, max skill finisher
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    cb11 said:
    @DFBB Still solid work with the cycling. What is your success rate on the upper levels? I'm assuming 80 gold with a capped, max skill finisher
    I used Ted, Mathews, and my custom player at the last 3 of level 6 and 7. I use a 40/80/80 boost for those rounds and so far through six cycles, I've lost just twice(at 5.10 and 7.10). I know that's not sustainable, but I've had pretty good success all week with the same setup. Just an fyi: all my bats are 20/20 and all hitting upgrades are at 100.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Is there a L/R chart for the weekend woh?