Can you cycle weekend Royale WOH?

LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
Since the advent of weekend Royale, I have been unable to cycle WOH, leading to a very lackluster weekend event.  I am interested in seeing what percent of teams at each rank are able to cycle.
Proud TSB VIP!

Can you cycle weekend Royale WOH? 95 votes

I am diamond and I can cycle
9%
MattattackDFBBdkarski87Judgenavyjack77dustyhunksRschar21Horse42rodcarper 9 votes
I am diamond and I can NOT cycle
15%
Bigpredfanredlegs2018umatt_sackettMulderken2003cobraJCAM80DomerHomersarge268JTPASTORsullipa8SandlotGuruMore2Most2FirstjrichmanesqRippersStillHaray 15 votes
I am platinum and I can cycle
2%
whammo911bigvivec 2 votes
I am platinum and I can NOT cycle
3%
DantemavericksMarcuhHelfino 3 votes
I am gold and I can cycle
23%
TBone66Probodybuilderihuffglusnowy24DPKSAIC_76tocopan18ZaneJ78XWizardxtotal13BizertoCOWPILEYBOXHOUNDWaveburnermastodonrocksR0yalKingzscottsmith744criffyReeces25Jackie 22 votes
I am gold and I can NOT cycle
34%
HeadRushAmused_79Cooz19spaghettiloverpleeman11louisawesomeChiislafrance2spoomanaaronchennBiceson44barnstormbombersPunkers777TheLegend17buddydavelikenightScioscia_FanShadow451sugarshortsRookieTapper 33 votes
I am silver and I can cycle
3%
JdotChristopherfahhq2TIDDYBAR 3 votes
I am silver and I can NOT cycle
8%
bryzzo1744LonzoBallinbobdylan_fanBigBibbins333drsmartassphdShoveItUpYoenis2cooldowncanadacubstoddgurley30 8 votes
I am bronze and I can cycle
0%
I am bronze and I can NOT cycle
0%
Prev1

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    😂😂😂 no.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Can't even beat lv6 this week. Cycled royale 4 times last week.
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I did 10 cycles last weekend, but with all these changes I’m sitting this weekend out and not playing. Good luck fellas!  Lots of good football games this weekend.. 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I said no because I simply can’t do it efficiently. If I wanted to spend 1-2K gold and one hour per cycle, I think I could make it happen (have 5 legends at D10)  but for these reward players, I’m passing this weekend.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i did a bunch last weekend given the newness of a 7 tower challenge but that really wore me out given i was out of the country for a wedding. add in the challenge of level 5 pitchers vs. level 1 = too much woh, something i would have never said until this tower was introduced. i do like the challenge but not at the cost of a ton more gold, especially on a double gold video weekend. got my one cycle in today in about 5 hours, which cost me about 500 gold. used kiner at 17/17 + 80g boost. not sure if anyone else finished against babe with lower skills, but am curious if anyone was able to use a 520 with lower skills than 16/16 at gold
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Mine is a no solely because of 7-10. 

I could spend gold to unlock Matthews and my new Bell, but I have no batters for a LHP towards the end (my best is a 450 with LHP and MOB at 12/12)
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Cannot get past 5.10, and tbh I’m thinking about stopping all together. This isn’t just WOH thing. Losing my fun. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I said no because I simply can’t do it efficiently. If I wanted to spend 1-2K gold and one hour per cycle, I think I could make it happen (have 5 legends at D10)  but for these reward players, I’m passing this weekend.
    Do you buy mega lxp boxes?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

😂😂😂 Almost impossible when they haven’t been available. 9 days and counting, something like that. 
    JTTeams said:

😂😂😂 Almost impossible when they haven’t been available. 9 days and counting, something like that. 
    I ask because I was trying to make a point. Spending 2k a cycle is much better than buying the mega lxp boxes... 
    DFBB said:
    JTTeams said:

I ask because I was trying to make a point. Spending 2k a cycle is much better than buying the mega lxp boxes... 
    but it’s also a gamble. There have been times where I’ve spent all my gold with boosts/restarts/unlocks, only to come away empty handed. At least with gold spent on boxes I know I’m getting something.
    edited November 2019
    DFBB said:
    JTTeams said:

but it’s also a gamble. There have been times where I’ve spent all my gold with boosts/restarts/unlocks, only to come away empty handed. At least with gold spent on boxes I know I’m getting something.
    @SandlotGuru(and anyone that can cycle for under 2k) because he didn't want to spend 1-2k a cycle. 

edit: I'm not sure what happened, but it didn't post everything I said. I'm just referring to guys who could cycle, but choose not to because they don't want to spend more gold than they're used to spending. For guys who are borderline, then of course, no guarantees.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @SandlotGuru(and anyone that can cycle for under 2k) because he didn't want to spend 1-2k a cycle. 
    the problem is this weekend is double gold videos for the non-d6 cycling crowd. it's not worth the opportunity cost in farming gold if it costs 1-2k per cycle PLUS the 1-3 hours to get through a cycle. 1 video on avg is taking about 30 seconds, so 16 gold per minute. multiply that by 100 minute (1 hr 40 min cycle sounds about right), and not only are you taking a chance on gold per cycle, but also forgoing about 1600 gold during that cycle
    criffy said:
    DFBB said:
    the problem is this weekend is double gold videos for the non-d6 cycling crowd. it's not worth the opportunity cost in farming gold if it costs 1-2k per cycle PLUS the 1-3 hours to get through a cycle. 1 video on avg is taking about 30 seconds, so 16 gold per minute. multiply that by 100 minute (1 hr 40 min cycle sounds about right), and not only are you taking a chance on gold per cycle, but also forgoing about 1600 gold during that cycle
    For gold players, I'd probably agree for most teams. He's diamond though and he should be able to do it within an hour.
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Although it does cost me 500-1000g each cycle.  But I'll do that for the 13k or so lxp I get.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Probably averaging 400-500 gold per cycle.   I’m thru 8 times so far 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I am silver and I can NOT cycle

• brewmanchubrewmanchu Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    criffy said:
    i did a bunch last weekend given the newness of a 7 tower challenge but that really wore me out given i was out of the country for a wedding. add in the challenge of level 5 pitchers vs. level 1 = too much woh, something i would have never said until this tower was introduced. i do like the challenge but not at the cost of a ton more gold, especially on a double gold video weekend. got my one cycle in today in about 5 hours, which cost me about 500 gold. used kiner at 17/17 + 80g boost. not sure if anyone else finished against babe with lower skills, but am curious if anyone was able to use a 520 with lower skills than 16/16 at gold
    I am gold, and cycled. Beat Ruth on second try with Albert Belle 293 (500 max) +80g. He is 16/17 (lhp/runners on). Beat Ruth 2 of 4 last week with him too. Just sucks when he hits a dong and wipes out the runners on skill.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am gold and am taking a breather on 7.10.. Bench had no problem taking Ruth out last go-around, but today he moved to Popup City. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I am platinum and I can cycle
    criffy said:
    520 Brooks Robinson at 7.10 at 13/20 2x with boost......was either 40 or 80 cant remember since I was alternating since one of my theories is that non repetitive strategies in all modes when boosting works better than choosing the same value over and over.    I’m platinum so that makes a difference too. 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @DFBB - no, I’ve never bought LXP boxes, so consequently the only way I’ve gotten new legends leveled is through WOH. Baylor would be my 4th best outfielder and wouldn’t make my starting lineup, so I’m ducking the stress of cycling this weekend. If that random Padres catcher had been the weekend reward, I would have been all over it. Frankly the time commitment is tough too - assuming 10 cycles, that would have been maybe 10-15 hours. Versus cycling on Mondays which only takes me about 35-40 minutes per cycle, or about 7 hours total. To each their own.
    Just got done cycle capping.  Spent roughly 5300 for 12 cycles.   Gonna relax and do tourneys and BGs the rest of my free time 
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    They moved the pitchers difficulty down to 3.
    Bizerto said:
    I’m seeing pictures which show some at 3 and some at 10 👀
    Bizerto said:
    stayed tunned :#
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I need a different option- I can cycle, but I'm not interested in wasting my time. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Bizerto said:
    Yeah, 6-5 has a level 10 450 Yates. I guess they will lower the levels on pitchers, but up someone in the middle so that you can’t pass. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am cycling after they turned down the difficulty. Just using 80g boosts for AVS and Bench on 7.9 and 7.10.
    Leaving my vote as-is since earlier was BS difficulty. 
  • TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I cycled once with no restarts ... And boosted my studs on the last 3 rounds only. With that said, I tried to go at it again and got stuck on Babe with the same boosts and player as before ... Restarted about a dozen times... And ran out of gold before giving up. I refuse to pay the standard gold prices that are offered when you run out.. No matter how much I spend on the game...if you want me to buy more gold ..then gimme the gold specials available in main menu.  That's another stupid waste of money they could have gotten from players wiwilling to spend in order to not restart the level again. 
  • TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    I am cycling after they turned down the difficulty. Just using 80g boosts for AVS and Bench on 7.9 and 7.10.
    Leaving my vote as-is since earlier was BS difficulty. 
    Oh snap! I forgot they turn down difficulty on the last day. ThaThanks for reminding me. I'll update with results