Welp, Now We Have Proof: CS Admits WoH HoF Level 6 Is, In Fact, Rigged For Only The Big Spenders.

13Next

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Three silver cycles for 6h to max a player but then you are only at the break even point.  I take a player to G10 and spin them up, if using FP I'm "making money" after about 4 cycles.  But I need to as I need to keep in the bank that minimum so that I can cycle up the next one.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, I like the good Dr. Ass, but these guys are right. The game isn't meant for silver teams to wreck HOF at will. A few cycles in an event for the good silver teams, sure; but isnt that what you do? Seems like you want to cycle cap, and as has been mentioned a time or two- go gold+ for that. You're stuck in between wanting the ease of silver and the ease of gold without the "downfalls" of either.. I don't believe that's a true option 🤷‍♂️

Nah bud, again. I'm not asking to be able to cycle HoF as silver at will at all. On a normal Monday, I'm thrilled if I beat it three times, which is enough to level the guy up. That's three times playing about 5-6 hours.

All I'm asking for now, and going forward, is the opportunity to win it without having to wait nearly 4 hours for the right RNG on Level 6 alone. That's it. I don't think that's too much to ask, considering the level of my roster, as well as the time and effort put in to building it.

Also, a silver team full of legends is resource thirsty big time. I know that's hard to believe, but it is true. Most of the real money I've spent on this game has been resource box deals. Now, I'm Evo starved.

Again, try a diamond team of legends. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 3 cycles is enough to cap? Then that's SUPPOSED TO BE difficult. Cycling once is a result of a solid silver team, anything after that is testament to the quality of your team. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    By the way, three cycles earning 30k lxp (not taking into account the duplicate xp earned) is nearly enough to cap a legend in silver. The equivalent for diamond would be 93 (closer to 94) cycles.. 93/3=31.. it takes you 31x less resources 🤔 good golly, I wonder why it's more difficult! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    By the way, three cycles earning 30k lxp (not taking into account the duplicate xp earned) is nearly enough to cap a legend in silver. The equivalent for diamond would be 93 (closer to 94) cycles.. 93/3=31.. it takes you 31x less resources 🤔 good golly, I wonder why it's more difficult! 
    I object!   Let’s keep the focus on feelings rather than facts sir!!!!

LOL
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yes, I'm thrilled I beat it twice yesterday. Didn't need the player anyway, just enjoy the game. Hoping I can beat the weekend Royale once.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• brewmanchubrewmanchu Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Reeces said:
    I will tell you DR... CS is fcking Clueless !!! I am at GOLD and i cycled that hof sh$t yesterday plenty of times. 
    Same here. I'm gold and cycled 6x on Thursday. Level up Legends and also their skills and you can win woh. The only skills worth leveling up for WOH are 1) late innings, 2) woh, 3) runners on, and then 4) the rh/lh batter skill. You need two studs, one lefty and one righty.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I won twice Thursday. I have 520 studs to close. Three lefties and one Righty.

This weekend, however, has been a joke. Today is better since they dropped the pitchers to 3, but Babe Ruth is still curving me out when I get the tying run on base. Today I'm not seeing a curve with Ruth until that scenario. Then he throws me nine straight, and I "lose".

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I won twice Thursday. I have 520 studs to close. Three lefties and one Righty.

This weekend, however, has been a joke. Today is better since they dropped the pitchers to 3, but Babe Ruth is still curving me out when I get the tying run on base. Today I'm not seeing a curve with Ruth until that scenario. Then he throws me nine straight, and I "lose".

Dr.   ...............please just copy/paste this for all your future posts and number them so we can track the repeat stats kinda like that season game in the 2,000th inning.   

Does the mountain have a top?  Does the well have a bottom?  What is the exact value of Pi?  Will bigpred ever truly quit?  Will Dkarski share the free gold glitch if you PM him?    

How many times can we hear the same drivel?