Coconut Bangers Ball, It’s a Wrap!

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
So, pretty well most people who spend money on this game openly said that they would be willing to spend big money on decent deals. Glu’s response was to put out subpar deals and boxes. Is this company run by a full on retard?  Jeeeeeesus

Comments

• StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I’d have opened up the wallet if they offered the same as last year. Useful bxp players that would improve my team, hell I would have probably bought ALL OF THEM. but these subpar primes nah. I’m GOOD.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I was looking for something good but it was not there so u am not spending any money on this game this weekend 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Disappointed is an understatement. Was planning on spending big Black Friday ended up spending $0. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Disappointed is an understatement. Was planning on spending big Black Friday ended up spending $0. 
    Same here. I ended up dropping $$ on Gamestop.com and Amazon instead.
    They've ruined WoH for me to the point where I don't want to play anything. I'm even skipping cvc this weekend. Just gonna log in to play season mode then force close app once in a while.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I was very ready to go ham this weekend, but have instead come to realize that I'm receiving very little to no enjoyment for my money spent and deleted my debit info from Google play. I've played one season mode series so far, haven't even been bothered with remembering to play CVC yet. I hope to continue playing, obviously, but I think I'm going to be able to no longer spend and simply take this game far less seriously. It's a bit disgusting and extremely unhealthy how deep I've fallen into the pits of misery that is TSB 🤮 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I was very ready to go ham this weekend, but have instead come to realize that I'm receiving very little to no enjoyment for my money spent and deleted my debit info from Google play. I've played one season mode series so far, haven't even been bothered with remembering to play CVC yet. I hope to continue playing, obviously, but I think I'm going to be able to no longer spend and simply take this game far less seriously. It's a bit disgusting and extremely unhealthy how deep I've fallen into the pits of misery that is TSB 🤮 
    Yeah but when the misery is good, it’s gooooood
  • TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I thought Cyber Monday was when the better deals drop? You didn't like the 99 dollar 25k good and all the boxes etc? 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    TIDDYBAR said:
    I thought Cyber Monday was when the better deals drop? You didn't like the 99 dollar 25k good and all the boxes etc? 
    That deal was the closest by a mile that 19 came to approaching 18’s BF deals from what I can tell.

And it was the only one.  The rest of the “deals” were very very lackluster