Player carry over...

davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
as far as far as being able to carry over a player to next season (if they do it again this year)...does the player carry over at whatever level u have them at or do u have to start over in the new season.  I have both ATG’s so far and am trying to decide whether to level them to gold 10 or not.  Appreciate the feedback!

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Keepers from TSB18 to TSB19 started at B1 taking regular XP at a 5x clip vs standard upgrade costs. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    They didn't from 18 to 19.  They started back at bronze 1.
    Just no.  
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    thanks!
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    As currently constructed the implemented 5x increase for “keeper” players is too easily attainable. It will now be 10X the amount costing 10,000 gold for each evolution tier. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    davidwg1 said:
    as far as far as being able to carry over a player to next season (if they do it again this year)...does the player carry over at whatever level u have them at or do u have to start over in the new season.  I have both ATG’s so far and am trying to decide whether to level them to gold 10 or not.  Appreciate the feedback!
    Start over, so if you get s soild ATG you can hold onto them at b1 for next year.  Even if you level that player up, you will revert to b1 if you bring them over as a keeper.  That said, as you said, who knows if that’s going to be a program they stick with this year or if the entire keeper thing is scratched.   I asked Alex awhile back what would happen if you tried to keep a keeper......................are we there yet?!?!?