Can you cycle weekend Royale WOH?

2Next

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I am silver and I can NOT cycle
    My name is BobDylan fan....I'm gold and I can cycle.
    Before this weeked I could cycle very easily. This weekend I am like 2-16 vs. the Babe.
    Suddenly my all legend, gold capped squad with 520 legend finishers from each side of the plate is obsolete.
    I am quite angry.
    I would like to throw things, but then my iPad would be broken - and that would really suck.
    Perhaps I need a drug habit instead of this game....
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I am gold and I can NOT cycle
    When did this guy come out??? Wish I had a squad like this 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    When did this guy come out??? Wish I had a squad like this 

Hasn’t been released to us peasants yet but yea I’ll be chasing him hard and will probably end up disappointed as usual. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Hans, you have to spend THOUSANDS of dollars for you to get guys like that before everyone else.

Then, you could compete better against the other ATGs that GLU puts in other parts of the game.

This is done for a reason. Open your wallet or you will be priced out.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I am platinum and I can cycle
    In the rewards box for Cooperstown clubs finishing in the top three in the weekend event for a few weeks now.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Hans, you have to spend THOUSANDS of dollars for you to get guys like that before everyone else.

Then, you could compete better against the other ATGs that GLU puts in other parts of the game.

This is done for a reason. Open your wallet or you will be priced out.

Doc, I don't have Gehrig, but a buddy of mine does and he doesn't spend much at all.  We just hooked up with a good club, finished second in a Cooperstown bracket, and got the ATG boxes.  He got lucky; I didn't.  But he didn't spend 1000s.

You have so many misconceptions about his game, it's staggering.  About 20 guys on this board could walk you through how to build a very good, inexpensive gold team, but you're too stubborn to listen.

I've spent less than you (I'd assume, based on your past posts) and my gold team is perfectly fine.  Yes, I'm struggling with WOH, but so is everyone right now who isn't loaded with great hitters in diamond or platinum.  That's just where the game is.  Posting about how you get "curved out" all the time is getting old, man.  Your statement about how anyone succeeding at gold or higher is paying loads of money is just false.

And, posting about how good your silver team is pointless.  Glu hands out legends like candy when you are in silver, trying to entice you to go gold.  Loading you up with legends but making the game harder is just Glu's way of telling you what everyone on this board has been telling you -- GO GOLD. 

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I am gold and I can cycle
    I can cycle since they lowered the difficulty and boosted keepers and ML. Not even close on Thanksgiving or Royale until they dropped the pitchers to 3. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I am silver and I can cycle
    Still gettin it done at Silver...

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I am gold and I can cycle
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    JTTeams said:

Do you buy mega lxp boxes?
    😂😂😂 Almost impossible when they haven’t been available. 9 days and counting, something like that. 
    I ask because I was trying to make a point. Spending 2k a cycle is much better than buying the mega lxp boxes... 
    but it’s also a gamble. There have been times where I’ve spent all my gold with boosts/restarts/unlocks, only to come away empty handed. At least with gold spent on boxes I know I’m getting something.
    @SandlotGuru(and anyone that can cycle for under 2k) because he didn't want to spend 1-2k a cycle. 
    the problem is this weekend is double gold videos for the non-d6 cycling crowd. it's not worth the opportunity cost in farming gold if it costs 1-2k per cycle PLUS the 1-3 hours to get through a cycle. 1 video on avg is taking about 30 seconds, so 16 gold per minute. multiply that by 100 minute (1 hr 40 min cycle sounds about right), and not only are you taking a chance on gold per cycle, but also forgoing 1600 in gold