Season rewards update?

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Anyone think glu will ever update the season finals rewards? Last year you at least got some lxp for winning the finals. I think most ppl playing now have a surplus of pxp. 

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i don't have a surplus of pxp. i reload every week and spend it all on skills
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Not I. I am short PxP now. Was EVO starved, but I just finished a season, and then bought about 10 Jackie Boxes due to the rewards inside. Out of those 10, 6 were EVO and the other four were LxP. I was happy with that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I think season rewards will not be updated this year. It appears that the GLU business model this year is - if you want LXP - you can buy it. My opinion.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I still need the pxp from season mode, but LXP would definitely be more valuable.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    In the end, the amount that is on offer isn’t really enough to worry about one way or the other.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I still need the pxp from season mode, but LXP would definitely be more valuable.
    I definitely need more of both, but I would like a consistent way to earn lxp in a manner that's possible for me right now. Hard to cycle HOF without lxp for skills. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I'm still waiting for C/S to fix mine.  Can't continue until they do something...
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Is the lesson to not lose in season mode?

BTW, Tigers have played a pretty clean ballgame with only 3 errors considering 500 innings...